Ramelion's membership App

Ramelion

Player Name: Ramelion

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068476394/

Which server do you play the most: CSi Gmod dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2-3 years

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes, called 2 female players "Slut" over and over the name are devil alex and alex.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: Guide and info new player and answer question if the player askes a question about the features or how make group, get to sz, how bounty works, etc.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: CSi. Thunder, CSi.ButterKing CSi.riguy

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Over the year i have become less toxic and hoping to become one of the cool kids^^ (well, jokingly toxic ofc)

Okay, so I have seen you on recently, and I have seen you in the past. However, you’re attitude could change. You’re not as toxic as you used to be, but you still are toxic most of the time. Earlier today while playing, almost every time we came into contact, whether you killed me or I killed you. There was always salty remarks thrown by you. Im gonna have to go with a -1 for now.

Edited by Josh
  • Agree 1

I can't say that I've had many great interactions with you. Most of our encounters ended in you saying "Fuck you" and complaining in global chat. I also personally spectated you in my free time just to get a feel of how you interact with other players, and I've gotta say I was not impressed with how you acted. You chide other players and often insult them when they kill you, and gloat over people you killed. Overall you're still toxic, and need improvement. We've had to revoke membership from members who couldn't handle things maturely, and I would rather not give the csi tag to someone who could end up on that list. So it's a -1 from me.

• Agree 1