Booted Membership application

Booted

Player Name:  Booted

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:419580387

Discord username (user#1234): Booted#8707

Which server do you play the most: Gmod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Around 2 years on and off took a long break played some new stuff i think i played once 3 years ago but i didn't actually start playing until 3 years ago

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why:  Nope

What are you able to bring to the CSi community:  I have around 6k hours on gmod and 4 years on it I know the basic fundamentals i can also give tips and some tricks that i know about the server I'm a overall pretty chill guy so I wont just kill random people on the server if i know they are new and don't know how to play. ill also share positive things about the server to new players or players wondering what CSi is I've already got a hand full of my friends to play. 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply:  Well CSi. Phoon. he didn't tell me to apply but he inspired me.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I'm on almost all the time even if there isn't players ill be just chilling having laughs I've pretty much interacted with all the staff team so far except some others that aren't on. Also my account age on the forums is new because before I didn't really think of making one you can ask someone to check my join date in game if there is any problems.
Sincerely Booted 

32 minutes ago, Booted said:

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Around 2 years on and off took a long break played some new stuff i think i played once 3 years ago but i didn't actually start playing until (2 years ago) not 3 sorry

• George locked this topic