Welcome back

Don't delay, join today!

Sign in to follow this  
«Ŝẗệɍᶀḝɳ»

Peaches and Sternbean's little idea corner

So Peaches and I have been brainstorming ideas to add new things to bring in more players, as well as reward the observant and punish the negligent.

What we have below is a loot table for weapon cosmetics and rare "weapon kits" that craft unique variants of existing guns.

Skins : Common variety can be purchased in the Safe Zone.

Common : Cosmetic skins only usually very simple in appearance

Uncommon : slightly better looking skins but still fully cosmetic

Rare : again better overall skins than the previpus tiers, gives miniscule buffs such as a very small decrease in stamina consumption

Weapon Kits : Find these by scavenging the wastelands of Chernarus

Legendary : Appears as a world item, a yellow CSGO case, this tier and the next two are kits for weapons that produce unique variants of existing guns with preset attachments, modified stats, status buffs, and a very cool skin.

Mythical : Another weapon kit, appears as an orange colored CSGO case, comes with preset attachments, modified stats, status buffs, a really cool skin, AND the ability to apply your own attachments where available.

Lost : The rarest weapon kit, easiest to spot, hardest to aquire, gives players the most unique gun attachment loadouts and no negative stat mods, Lost kits are also the only kit to offer animated skins for guns, very high resale value.

I haven’t seen you or peaches on in like 5000000000000 years but it’s good to see that you’re still alive ❤️

27 minutes ago, Medinator said:

I haven’t seen you or peaches on in like 5000000000000 years but it’s good to see that you’re still alive ❤️

Med, we literally played today you silly goose

Edited by Josh
  • Love 1

Juggernaut Suit The overall idea is to make a player unkillable by solo players Juggernauts are a team effort to bring down and will require accumulated gunfire for a small team. (3-4 players for one, 6-8 for two)

To this end, it has several benefits, and two crippling weaknesses :
- +75% Reduced movement speed due to heavy tungsten plates
- +550% Increased health
- +33% Reduced overall damage
- Tungsten faceplate greatly reduces vision but grants Immunity to headshots
- Cannot sprint

- +1000 carry weight to pack the spoils of your one man war (1200 if you have Strongback)

Must be found by scavenging, if it was a regular thing in the SZ store, people would buy and stockpile several of them for multiple juggernaut runs!

download (1).jpeg

juggernaut idea is great, would have to be used similar to the ghillie suit, just super uncommon, or maybe to be bought in sz with credits/money (alot of it) Or even found in air drop exclusive's such as an m82's rarity

I for one like the idea of the suit.

Edited by Josh

Big yes to the jug idea. I think that will provide for some change in gameplay as well as team strategies. As for the skins idea I like the idea of cosmetic skins but my fear with the ones that buff your weapon is that the already highly skilled players are most likely going to be the ones finding the skins leaving them with an even bigger advantage over new players than just gametime. Maybe if the buffs given were almost negligible then it wouldn't provide any disadvantage. Not sure though it could still be a great idea.

Personally I dont like the idea of the juggernaut feel like armor would give a different feel to the server and would be for the worse but love the idea of weapons skins, also the perks for the juggernaut seem a bit unbalanced and one sided( Just imagine a guy with bounty wearing that)