AQUA'S MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

aqua

Player Name: aqua 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): Steam ID: 76561198145133580

Discord username (user#1234): aqua.48 #4066

Which server do you play the most: Gmod dayz 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I started playing about two or three years ago, sometime in 2018 or 2019. Not sure exactly when. An admin had shown me some chat logs from two years ago so it has been at least that long. 

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why:  Nope

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I would be able to help new players navigate the game and help them understand how to play. I can give them tips and tricks, I can explain the basic rules of the server and show them cool places on the map. I would hope to make the community a more exciting place to be by sharing positivity and just by playing the game.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Nobody

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I love this server, I am a frequent player as I am usually on it everyday at some point, I am definitely addicted to it lol and I don't intend to stop playing anytime soon. I also appreciate and enjoy all the people I meet on this server, I've talked to so many awesome people from all over the world on here. I find it can be a good platform to simply socialize. We've had so many great and silly times. The game is unpredictable and it just never seems to get old. Some friends I know in real life also frequently play on this server and they are wonderful people! My brother tyler is who showed me this server. I am sad now he doesn't play anymore ;(. Anyhow I hope you will consider my application! 

Thanks! 

-B

Edited by aqua
more info

+1

Although I haven't had much intimate moments with Aqua, I can say that he is in fact CSi. material. Friendly to all. Supports new comers. Active in the server. What is there not to support? I wish you luck my friend!

• Love 1

• George locked this topic