C9 Nigward Member App

C9 Nigward

Player Name: C9 Nigward

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:61009507

Which server do you play the most: CSI Day-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): A year or ago I firsted played on GarnetGaming, then most recently I discovered CSI day-z where ive been playing for a day or 2 straight now after I donated for VIP.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes because I had a script menu loaded that i wanted to test and i forgot to turn it off and joined this server and got banned for 30 minutes and it was cleared up with the admins.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I am able to bring enjoyment and excitement to the community and keep the community clean from exploiters and those who try to threaten the community. I have fun with the CSI members and like what they are doing for the server and I would like to join and help even more.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Sort of CSi Rolchax, he was giving me tips about  going onto the forum and posting an app.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Thank you so much for reading this if you did, I really enjoy my time on this server and want to contribute more to the community and bring a better experience to the players.

• Love 1

Wtf I knew you were from garnet gaming I was the leader of the Haqqani faction then later in the SSO faction for a tad bit so that’s ebic 

anywho as for the thread itself I’m gonna go neutral for rn I will come back and change my answer as you are active but I just need to see more of how you are yknow 

good luck 

Met this dude a couple days back and he is a pretty chill dude. Maybe a tad more time on the server would be nice as well as maybe being more active in discord. Ima give this dude a +1. Just stay active so I dont have to change my vote :)! Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...