unban request OMA w

OMA

steam name:OMA

steamID :STEAM_0:1:426155873

Reason: false ban 

ban length: perma

server: CSI dayZ

so i was playing today on the server everything was fine and i was having fun then got perma banned by phoon and the reason waas anti-screengrab i don't even know what is an anti-screengrab but i think he got the wrong person btw i came back to the server like 5 or 4 days ago after i left it for a long time and i would really be thankful if this report is handled and done really fast and thanks for your time

20210425222655_1.jpg

An anti-screengrab is when the player (you in this case) blocks our methods are checking your screen for any kind of hacks, in this case it was attempted on three different occasions by @phoon with all cases resulting in the same disturbance, which was just a little white box, as I have pasted below, although you already know that.

0bea18de3cc56e6696646d5a67b39ead.png

Here is what we get back on discord when we screengrab you. (I have blocked out all mentions of your IP Address for your privacy)

b8fe57ee50fdde9ac20403882afc8bf0.png

And here is what a normal players SGR will come back as. (I put it in there with one of yours for comparison.

926eebbd0fcef1ecff7ba51eee80925c.png

In conclusion you know what you were doing, although I'll leave the appeal open for the time being to give you a chance to respond.

wHAT THE FUCK I SwEAR ON MY LIFE I  DID NOT EVEN DOwNLOAD ANYTHING i swear if you want we can talk on discord about this because im between 2 things its either someone copied me or something is wrong with my gmod so please i don't want to stay banned on anything like that +no aimbot you can even ask the players or just anyone and no one even said im hacking + i DO NOT HAVE FPS SHOwING UP ON MY SCREEN

im so confused and also scared i don't want to be perma banned we need to solve this this please you can see my activity log and everything and even ask simply or just anyone so they can prove im innocent

Edited by OMA

can you send me the jpgs because i just googled about this and it says that the anti-screengrab should show you my spray and i just want to see if its it because my spray is the the scout from tf2 behind a waterfall and he is wearing sun glasses + el jefe hat + the flat jacket i know it sounds confusing but these are the names of the cosmetics and also it was made in source fill maker

source film maker and also it was the first poster that i ever made here is the spray that i told you about 

edit: forgot to mention the gun the name of it is the baby face blaster

20210426014355_1.jpg

Edited by OMA

1 hour ago, OMA said:

im so confused and also scared i don't want to be perma banned we need to solve this this please you can see my activity log and everything and even ask simply or just anyone so they can prove im innocent

I'll notify the dev to get him to check it out, in the case these are 3 false positives on different occasions. So your Appeal is up for the time being.

52 minutes ago, OMA said:

can you send me the jpgs 

As I said above in my previous post, the jpgs all consisted of a small white box. 

then does the gmod setting have anything do with it because i made everything on low and also changed a lot of things in the setting i just want to make sure its not the gmod setting 

the reason i changed the setting is to stop gmod from crashing everytime i joined the server.

Even if you guys don't believe me i will still hope that the server doesn't die and hope it will stay on for a long time even if you think i cheated which i didn't I'm ready to give away all my inventory and stuff in the bank to all the people who needs it in the server and i don't know if you can check my bank but it has 90K and 27 medkits and more than 25 pills and a lot more (yes i have been hoarding :(  ) and I'm ready to do anything to prove my innocence

PS: i forgot to thank you for hiding my IP address  thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

Apologies for such a long time waiting for your appeal to be responded to but I'm afraid we will be going with the ban being correct. If you wish to re-apply within 2 weeks please feel free to so, with the condition of course being honest.

• George locked this topic