Unban request ShushYo

DjabbaHat

Steam Username: CHXRNKHA V-buster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154366639

Which server are you banned from?: GModZ server

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2 whole months

Have you ever been banned before? No, i have never been banned on CSI servers before

Why do you think you were banned?: The 3rd time appealing the ban. Even now I tell you that the ban was a mistake, because I already told you that if you want any proof you could ask for it in this topic.

Why should we lift your ban?: i got banned by mistake and didn't have any time to give you any proofs because you are closing the topic too fast. I am still waiting (3rd month) for any possibiblity to play on your DayZ server.

Edited by DjabbaHat

On 4/2/2021 at 7:33 PM, DjabbaHat said:

i got banned by mistake and didn't have any time to give you any proofs because you are closing the topic too fast. I am still waiting (3rd month) for any possibiblity to play on your DayZ server.

acdc7ebd6630182b5eeefd4db0222b4a.png

As said above the conclusion is that your intentions were to stop us from screengrabbing you, therefore the ban is legitimate and a mistake was not made.

Looking back at one of my previous unban appeals ive found this message. So there is a chance of screengrab not working the way it should in some occasions? Maybe it could be linked to the fact that i live on a completely different continent on the other side of the planet? At least for 4 months while i was playing noone ever accused me of cheating. Also, provide me a link to the source code of the screengrab, i want to investigate it myself.

Edited by DjabbaHat

On 4/5/2021 at 4:00 PM, DjabbaHat said:

Looking back at one of my previous unban appeals ive found this message. So there is a chance of screengrab not working the way it should in some occasions? Maybe it could be linked to the fact that i live on a completely different continent on the other side of the planet? At least for 4 months while i was playing noone ever accused me of cheating. Also, provide me a link to the source code of the screengrab, i want to investigate it myself.

In your occasion, it was determined that there was no error. So Appeal Denied.

• George locked this topic