Unban Request

Conker

Steam Username: Conker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104520727

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI DAY-Z Gmod

How long have you been playing on our server(s): wqs playing for about a week

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: never

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: i was using aim assistance  script 

Why should we lift your ban?: i will never cheat ever again its been about 3 months i just want to play some gmod dayz as its the only sever to play on I'm so sorry for using an unfair advantage against players and running their game. I felt like shit when i got banned as i true love gmod dayz you can see on my account screenshots i used to play on Defused and bounty tech back in 2015-2016. I regret cheating so much i just want to be able to play some garrys mod dayz on CSI i will never ever cheat. I loved the sever so much i bought vip my 2nd day on the sever. I will Pay to be unbanned like i am so so sorry for cheating it was my fault im a shit person for wanting to use aim script to make myself better against players who are truly better than me. All i can say for the last time i am truly sorry for cheating.

Unbans can not be bought. If the circumstances were that you just cheated and didn't make any evasion attempts, I'd have more than likely accepted this appeal due to the time that has passed, but sadly that is not the case. You attempted to evade the ban with an alt account, initially being blocked due to have the same IP, but after that the account you attempted to evade with is banned under a different IP, so clearly you caught on.

With all that said, this appeal is denied.

5ce83fee0ab79e8ea03b41a23b70a006.png

44a75bbd1bdac046e6f31a4420dfec9c.png

• George locked this topic