Banned for nothing

HotPercket47

Played on the dayz [EU-1] server for the entire past day. After around 11 pm, I went to drink, which I did for the rest of the night. In the morning I can't go to the server-writes that they gave a ban. I looked at the ban list, the ban was given at 2 o'clock in the morning. On the server in discord, I began to be confused with my brother, who, by the way, also played on this server, but with cheats. The fact that we did not even play as a team and always almost simultaneously at the same time did not bother anyone. And it seems like the moder (or the admin I don't know what his rank is) realized that we are 2 different people, but in response he said only that the fact that my brother cheated does not give me the right to play on this server anymore.By the way, later another person came to the channel, who also wanted to appeal his ban. He was even given a video proof of why he was banned, but my question whether they have a video with the reason for my ban was ignored. By the way, I perfectly understand why the server has such an attitude to cheaters, there are really a lot of them. I myself caught salt many times from the fact that pir spawn bullets flew at me, but they did not penetrate impenetrable objects, and as soon as I came out from behind the wall I was killed. I ask you once-turn to the situation. On trebavaniyu can pridostavit proofs that I have a brother(even call to the webcam lol), and I can also give a look at the screen demonstration of my entire computer to prove that I never had cheats on Garry's mod. Thank you in advance

16 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

rver-writes that they gave a ban. I looked at the ban list, the ban was given at 2 o'clock in the morning. On the server in discord, I began to be confused with my brother, who, by the way, also played on this server, but with cheats. The fact that we did not even play as a team and always almost simultaneously at the same time did not bother anyone. And it seems like the moder (or the admin I don't know what his rank is) realized that we are 2 different people, but in response he said only that the fact that my brother cheated does not give me the right to play on this server anymore.By the way, later another person came to the channel, who also wanted to appeal his ban. He was even given a video proof of why he was banned, but my question whether they have a video with the reason

16 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

Steam Username: крибчег))

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127065713

Which server are you banned from?:  [EU-1] CSI Gmod-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): near week

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  None

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: Cheating (Aim Assistance)

Played on the dayz [EU-1] server for the entire past day. After around 11 pm, I went to drink, which I did for the rest of the night. In the morning I can't go to the server-writes that they gave a ban. I looked at the ban list, the ban was given at 2 o'clock in the morning. On the server in discord, I began to be confused with my brother, who, by the way, also played on this server, but with cheats. The fact that we did not even play as a team and always almost simultaneously at the same time did not bother anyone. And it seems like the moder (or the admin I don't know what his rank is) realized that we are 2 different people, but in response he said only that the fact that my brother cheated does not give me the right to play on this server anymore.By the way, later another person came to the channel, who also wanted to appeal his ban. He was even given a video proof of why he was banned, but my question whether they have a video with the reason for my ban was ignored. By the way, I perfectly understand why the server has such an attitude to cheaters, there are really a lot of them. I myself caught salt many times from the fact that pir spawn bullets flew at me, but they did not penetrate impenetrable objects, and as soon as I came out from behind the wall I was killed. I ask you once-turn to the situation. On trebavaniyu can pridostavit proofs that I have a brother(even call to the webcam lol), and I can also give a look at the screen demonstration of my entire computer to prove that I never had cheats on Garry's mod. Thank you in advance

Fixed incorrect filling of the unban request.

As I said in the discord, your brother's actions have consequences. Your account wasn't the only one to be linked via IP as another tried to evade prior to that, which means if that account is your brothers and not yours, he not only cheated but attempted to evade the ban put in place. Therefore due to his actions you are to remain banned since there's nothing to say that your brother isn't you. You showing us your PC or your brothers passport isn't proof of anything, not only can your pc be easily tampered with to remove any traces of cheats, but proving you have a brother doesn't mean he was the one to cheat.

5 minutes ago, George said:

As I said in the discord, your brother's actions have consequences. Your account wasn't the only one to be linked via IP as another tried to evade prior to that, which means if that account is your brothers and not yours, he not only cheated but attempted to evade the ban put in place. Therefore due to his actions you are to remain banned since there's nothing to say that your brother isn't you. You showing us your PC or your brothers passport isn't proof of anything, not only can your pc be easily tampered with to remove any traces of cheats, but proving you have a brother doesn't mean he was the one to cheat.

so it is, but the ban on my account is issued separately, and not on the linked ip address. this is evident from the ban logs.

it seems that the ban was issued rather because of personal hostility

Edited by HotPercket47

1 hour ago, George said:

oesn't mean he was the one to cheat.

moreover, if you are trying to convict me of cheating, then you must have some proofs, such as those that you gave bray in his case. I haven't seen anything like this in my case, and I doubt you have anything on me.

1 hour ago, HotPercket47 said:

and I doubt you have anything on me.

That's unfortunate. Also, when did you brother start typing here, unless you forgot about the whole brother lie. 

Some clips of you hacking:

https://gyazo.com/07a50905ca345466c498dfa6d95ea824

https://gyazo.com/aba559882406125b8793a73d5022d17a

So that racks up to Aim Assistance + Evasion x2

11 hours ago, George said:

Also, when did you brother start typing here, unless you forgot about the whole brother lie.

Can I go to obsujdenie other admin, this weird. I accept that my account (Крибчег)) and my brother's account are completely unrelated, as are we with him. our accounts have different steam IDs, different hardware IDs. So its demo for another account/ We didn't even play in team on the server. So how then can his actions affect a completely different person? if to argue in this way, you can ban anyone, even you George. This is considering the fact that if you look at the online time of our accounts with him, you will see that we very often played on the server at the same time. how do you imagine that? Maybe I have 2 pairs of hands?

1 minute ago, HotPercket47 said:

Can I go to obsujdenie other admin, this weird. I accept that my account (Крибчег)) and my brother's account are completely unrelated, as are we with him. our accounts have different steam IDs, different hardware IDs. So its demo for another account/ We didn't even play in team on the server. So how then can his actions affect a completely different person? if to argue in this way, you can ban anyone, even you George. This is considering the fact that if you look at the online time of our accounts with him, you will see that we very often played on the server at the same time. how do you imagine that? Maybe I have 2 pairs of hands?

I think you're failing to comprehend what I say, your brother hacked, therefore anyone in his household is under the same restrictions. That is his fault for hacking and then evading.

1 minute ago, George said:

I think you're failing to comprehend what I say, your brother hacked, therefore anyone in his household is under the same restrictions. That is his fault for hacking and then evading.

here's a proof what is different accounts. and also why if we are the same person, then the reason for the ban of my account is not specified (evasion of the ban). And also what is the new rule? "If a person is banished, then everyone who lives with him is banished." In the rules, I did not see this, apparently it was invented in a hurry

Снимок.PNG

Снимок2.PNG

7 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

here's a proof what is different accounts. and also why if we are the same person, then the reason for the ban of my account is not specified (evasion of the ban). And also what is the new rule? "If a person is banished, then everyone who lives with him is banished." In the rules, I did not see this, apparently it was invented in a hurry

Снимок.PNG

Снимок2.PNG

Evasion accounts have the original ban reason put there as that is the reason they were banned. An IP ban puts restrictions on an entire household, go confront your brother about it.

I'm done posting on this since it's like conversing with a brick wall.

Edited by George

6 minutes ago, George said:

IP ban

I repeat again, the ban of my account did not occur on my IP, and not automatically. It happened separately, according to steam ID at a completely different time, after the ban of my brother's account, I still calmly played on the server for a couple of hours, and the ban of my account occurred at a completely different time

8 minutes ago, George said:

Evasion

Do you think I'm stupid ? For I do not understand what should be in the head of a person so that he sees how a person with other data is just being banned for nothing and without proof of the ban spent 2 days of his life to appeal against it.do you think if I really cheated, I would spend 2 days of my life in the case of unban, I went to the server and started cheating again? A cheater would score and go to play on another server and it's not fair to play there. as you can see instead I sit and spend 2 days on this

Just now, HotPercket47 said:

Do you think I'm stupid ? For I do not understand what should be in the head of a person so that he sees how a person with other data is just being banned for nothing and without proof of the ban spent 2 days of his life to appeal against it.do you think if I really cheated, I would spend 2 days of my life in the case of unban, I went to the server and started cheating again? A cheater would score and go to play on another server and it's not fair to play there. as you can see instead I sit and spend 2 days on this

An IP ban is applied with the ban if the user is online when the ban is put in place, as he was.

Ok now this is my last post

3 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

have you run out of arguments to justify my unjustified ban? I wonder what other admins will say after seeing this trial

We've done this before, it would be down to your brother to appeal and allow you to play again, but he evaded and has now lost his chances of doing so.

9 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

Do you think I'm stupid ? 

Yes

9 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

A cheater would score and go to play on another server and it's not fair to play there

You are very mistaken, many cheaters lie and evade their bans so they can cheat again.

6 minutes ago, HotPercket47 said:

I was not online at 2 o'clock in the night when I was banned. It was issued separately specifically by you

The original ban on your "brother" is the IP ban, which is why your account got blocked and I then banned your account. I'll attach this answer to my second one, clearly you're really living the true embodiment of a brick wall.

5 minutes ago, George said:

We've done this before, it would be down to your brother to appeal and allow you to play again, but he evaded and has now lost his chances of doing so.

Yes

You are very mistaken, many cheaters lie and evade their bans so they can cheat again.

The original ban on your "brother" is the IP ban, which is why your account got blocked and I then banned your account. I'll attach this answer to my second one, clearly you're really living the true embodiment of a brick wall.

Let's do this, if you give me at least 1 demo of how I cheat from my account (крибчег))), then I close this question. until then, I only see how you throw me demos of another player who played from another account of another hardware on the same IP. according to this logic, what will happen to the computer club if someone comes there and cheaters there? the whole club will be banned?

Just now, HotPercket47 said:

according to this logic, what will happen to the computer club if someone comes there and cheaters there? the whole club will be banned?

Yes, that is how an IP ban works.

Not really much else to this case, your brother cheated then evaded the ban losing his chance at an appeal, which in turn squashes your chances of playing due to his actions. We have had this case many a time and the only conclusion is that the original ban-e is to appeal, and if it is accepted then any other account under the same ban/ip ban is unbanned also.

Appeal Denied since your brother can't appeal.

• George locked this topic