Unban A Man With A Plan

A Man With A Plan

Steam Username: A Man With A Plan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51491288

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?:  CSi. ORIGINAL DayZ #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  15 hours 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Have not been banned on other servers

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: Aimlock

Why should we lift your ban?:  I was banned for getting 3 kills in a CQB environment with a shotgun, and i have a previous VAC ban for a different game so they just assumed i was cheating without proof.

-1 I've seen you play for a bit, although i have rarely been able to kill you in game. Everytime we got into a fight you got just the sickest. (and i mean the sickest) jumping one taps on me. Before I sus'd i just though you were a skilled fps player. But after having you drop me instantaneously every time i came into combat for you, i was pretty skeptical and wondering "how in the world am i getting ass fucked by a lvl 3" It just didnt make any sense. I also have video evidence if you'd like to see your sick one taps on me

Edited by Josh

2 hours ago, A Man With A Plan said:

So i would like to see some evidence cause the main weapon i use is the semi auto shotgun so i rush in close and spray

No problem, may be a while before i can post it, i'd have to find out which video it is on out of 300+ gmod recordings, and most of them are corrupted. But if you cant recall, it was Jan 8th, there was an airdrop at mini milli and you tapped me while i was jumping.

After further investigation, I have decided to unban you. The evidence I had on you wasn't enough/lacking hence why I didn't ban you. But,  seeing as Solo did and can't provide/has lost the evidence, your account will be unbanned. Remember, we are ALWAYS watching and aware of what goes on in the server. If you are ever caught cheating, you WILL be banned permanently.

-Teddy