My ban appeal

Dead

Steam Username:  Dead

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:52000404
Which server are you banned from?: Link to ban request (if there is one):  [US-1] CSi. GMod-Z 🔥 NEW MAP 🚁 High FPS �...

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  None

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: Cheating (Aim Assistance + Bhop)

Why should we lift your ban?:  I've talked to George on Discord about my ban and repented for my sins, the reason I was cheating was because I was really salty when I got killed, and expecting no consequences, decided to cheat. 

Since you were honest with me in DMS and understand what you did was wrong, I'm going to give you a second chance. Your ban has been reduced to 2 weeks, any further infringements will result in the permanent ban being put back in place.

Appeal Accepted.

• George locked this topic
5 hours ago, George said:

Since you were honest with me in DMS and understand what you did was wrong, I'm going to give you a second chance. Your ban has been reduced to 2 weeks, any further infringements will result in the permanent ban being put back in place.

Appeal Accepted.

Appeal is now denied since you decided to not only evade the ban, but did so whilst using a VPN, clearly you only had malicious intent when you initially hacked. To be clear, you won't get a chance at a further appeal.

eca27f8e777acb0cbc796bc1cc813455.png

Edited by George