MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Mech

Player Name:  Mech 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): https://steamcommunity.com/id/YourMechanicalKeyboard/

Discord username (user#1234): redacted#4421

Which server do you play the most: US-1 GModZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  I've been playing the GModZ server for quite a bit, I'm not entirely sure how long and when I've joined but I've been playing for the past 2 days but I do know I've played before.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have never been banned on nay of the CSi servers, if it is asking in general have I been banned, then yes, I have been banned before in result of hacking about 4-5 years ago.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I can be brutally honest, I don't know what I can or cannot do myself. I think I can make the server be more social rather than pure silence maybe. 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Myself,

Any other information you want to include is welcome: 13 seems young but I think my maturity isn't that low.

Edited by Rolchax

hello mech. while your application does seem to come off as mature people who get accepted into being a member are usually around for a good bit of time and are fairly consistently active. while im not in a position to accept nor deny membership applications i would advise that you stick around for awhile and get to know the other members of the community before applying. and im certain that the honesty you have shown in admitting to being banned previously is definitely a good sigh and the community appreciates it. with that being said. best of luck and hopefully we will cross paths and get to know each otherif you happen to see me in game, give me a shout (CSi. Black). with that being said im going to remain neutral on your application until i get to know you better. best of luck.

Edited by Black

I don't think I have had a chance to meet you in game but judging by your appeal you seem like a pretty cool guy. I am just gonna play it safe and go neutral until I get a chance to know you a bit better but I am leaning towards a +1. Good luck! See you on the server.

• 3 months later...
  • George locked this topic