Unban Whopperjr1?

Whopperjr1

Steam Username: Whopperjr1

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:49990404

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A (Not Sure)

Which server are you banned from?: CSi. ORIGNAL DAYZ #7

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Roughly 3-4 hours

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  I have not been banned before.

If you have been banned, how many times?: Counting this 1 time, my first time.

Why do you think you were banned?: I'll admit to this, I did use some type of Aim Assist. What happened was the game-mode is just hard in general when being killed from after being a fresh spawn. What I was trying to do is start off using aim assist until I was okay enough with the loot Id find to turn it off.

Why should we lift your ban?: I know it sounds bad enough that I did use aim assist on the server, I was only trying to use the aim assist to make sure I got a good start on things until I could find the Scroll of Safety to go back to the safe-zone and be able to get my stash to be fully ready. Only to realize that the aim assist I had on my computer, I got 2 Viruses and had to do immediate repairs so that is Karma for me. I promise and swear ill not touch this server or any server with any cheats because I do realize that it was unfair and not right for me to use something for my advantage to be more superior than someone else. I do understand that I will be called a Cheater but I really want to make up for that. 

If there is something I can do to be lifted from this ban I will do that to pay my respects and apologize.

-Whopperjr1

I like the honesty in your appeal about you using hacks although the thing is you were with a friend (Rezx) who was also going around killing everyone with blatant hacks. This tied with your appeal does not make the best of sense and points to a bunch of possible excuses thrown in. You both have VAC bans and it just seems like you are a duo who go around making hell for other players on different games.

Especially looking at all of these alt accounts with VACs (except whopperjr3):

1bd431d17ddddcf637dab1a2405c386a.png.3f1d997a666e7a094dc41405a1a18d9f.png

b8313c463c41aa6fa8a41a6c4ea79519.png.e3434763c1c7c7be03a51ae957af6b68.png

Not a good sign, I am going to need others input on this appeal so far its quite negative on my end as I see you doing this again, especially with that terrible mindset you describe while playing our server. Everyone starts somewhere, improve yourself over time not with shitty hacks. 

Edited by Run

I'd like to say what you are saying isn't a complete lie, but there are probably one or two things within your apology that isn't true whatsoever. I think you would have used the hacks more for your benefit and not just to "start off", but the fact you got caught it only makes sense to make up a reason. Considering you have a VAC ban record also shows you didn't learn your lesson before as well. Lucky for you I'd like to believe you can change this time and if you weren't as sorry then you wouldn't go this far to make an appeal. Ill +1 you for this one, but I can't control the others decision. Good luck and if you make it through the appeal don't make me look bad if you return. Hacks are for losers and you can make yourself better then that.

Good luck

You were blatantly killing people on the server with your friend (Rezx) until me and a few other people begged for an admin on so they can spectate you guys, so I personally don't believe that you only wanted to use hacks just for a good start. 

If you didn't have such a history of getting banned for cheating on your alt accounts and made up a lie then I probably would have agreed to give you another chance, but I'm unfortunately gonna give this a -1.

• Agree 1

-1, I remember when you first logged on, i met you at pool, and we went to sz and i gave you guns, scrolls, meds, and money to start off with on the server, and I said if you ever needed help just to let me know. Apparently cheating seemed to fit you better other than starting new like all the rest of us did.

5 hours ago, Josh said:

-1, I remember when you first logged on, i met you at pool, and we went to sz and i gave you guns, scrolls, meds, and money to start off with on the server, and I said if you ever needed help just to let me know. Apparently cheating seemed to fit you better other than starting new like all the rest of us did.

This is so sad

-1 from me, doesn't seem like you were completely honest with alts and multiple vacs. It certainly doesnt help that players have stated they helped you and you still cheated "just until you got enough to play". It just doesnt check out.