Why was i banned???

Har Mar

Steam Username: Har Mar Superstar 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86377664

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: The only one

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 4 years

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I got banned by an abusive admin for no reason.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 2

Why do you think you were banned?: I made fun of giddytime (triggeredtime?) and he took it really seriously and he never asked me to stop. I am very upset that I was reported by some one who I thought I trusted.

Why should we lift your ban?: I was not asked to stop by xavier, who was on at the time, or by giddytime (triggeredtime) who was the "harassed victim". I believe I was banned for no reason other than biases because I am better than giddytime (triggeredtime).

It is a recurring issue with you. Looking at your chat history, roughly 75% of ALL your text in game from 42 pages over the past few months have been a nigger, jew, faggot, foreign, lisp, or gook insult directed at other players. we have somewhere between 12-17 reports with your name in them for toxicity or asking for a mute. You even have a quote where you say "I'll keep bullying you dumb nigger" in global chat. 

You literally don't quit flaming people, even after kicks, mutes, and even bans. You claim you were banned by "an abusive admin" which is directed towards me since I banned you for harassing players and then also telling me I was shit at admin because you couldn't compose and control yourself. You don't know when to stop, and the community is fucking tired of it. It's literally in your ban appeal.

HarMarSuperstar.PNG.5da1d971fcb4b62e93399c295b9cfd1a.PNG

-1 you deserve permanent.

4 hours ago, Soma said:

GiddyTime? More like SJWTime.

Do not flame other players in your response. You look like a cunt to everyone else :^)

It also has absolutely nothing to do with the ban appeal, so don't add it :^)

Edited by Rolchax
Because the distalk is too good

• Varme locked this topic