Appeal unban

salhaki

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: salhaki

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:115638485

Link to ban request (if there is one): -

Which server are you banned from?: Garry's mod GModZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Few hours

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: Yes, I was banned from another good project.  For cheats.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1 time

Why do you think you were banned?: For the cheats and you are completely right.

Why should we lift your ban?: Hello. So, I'll start. I am 14 years old, I am a dumb kid who wanted to play with cheats to get an edge over others. I had played with them before, but after that I deleted them for a long time. Today, unfortunately, I downloaded them again and went to play on your server. I am writing this appeal without a single lie, I am not putting pressure on your feelings, I am telling everything as it is. I had previously played on GModZ servers and knew it was a very cool mode, so when my brother found this server, I was delighted and the next day I went to play with my best friend. I ask to be unbanned, because I really like playing on your server, and there are simply no others like it. I’m honest, I removed the cheats after the ban, because I really realized that this is really bad and they do not lead to anything good. Your server has already become my favorite in a few hours, while playing with my friend, I repeatedly said how cool it is. In case you do not unban me, you will be absolutely right! I really played dishonestly and unfortunately I only understand it now. I ask you to be unbanned to continue playing on your wonderful server with your best friend, of course, without cheats. In addition, because of my stupidity, my brother also got under the distribution, because he was banned by IP, his account was also banned. Thank you for your respect, I will be very grateful to you if you understand my stupidity, take pity on me and let me, my friend and my brother, continue to enjoy great pleasure from your server. Of course, I understand that I will be under strict supervision, and at the slightest violation of the server rule, you will return my ban. I understand this and promise that I will just enjoy the gameplay, do not use cheats and do not annoy other players by breaking the server rules. Thanks for a great few hours on your server. I hope you understand my feelings and stupidity and feel sorry for me. Translated from Russian to English using Google Translate, errors may occur.

Edited by Rolchax

2 hours ago, salhaki said:

*Thank you for reading, I will be very grateful to you if you understand my stupidity, feel sorry for me and let me, my friend and my brother, continue to enjoy great pleasure from your server.*

Edited by salhaki
correction of an error in the text

I'm not sure you're being quite honest here.

Looks like to me like I banned you at 9:45 here:

bKmQnaMBck.png

You then got on an alt or maybe your "friend/brother" got banned by @Georgehere on this account just a few hours later at 12:03 : 

bMrxbhYho0.png

Then back on your original account there are all these blocked attempts for above alt?:

bNMsDH4zhq.png

All on the same IP address i might add. So, whatever your story is, it's definitely not truthful. 

Appeal denied.