Aimbotbtw Unban Apeal

AimbotBTW

Steam Username: AimbotBtw and [][][][][][][][][](now)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:425047875

Link to ban request (if there is one): None

Which server are you banned from?: All of them

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Since 2014-15

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 

2 month ban for toxicity also causing drama with admin team Perma ban after that for calling josh fat and I made an admin app and got banned from the forums for saying josh was fat or something in it and I havent been banned from another Gmod server before and also got kicked a couple times for having a username related to cheats

If you have been banned, how many times?: 3-4 times including Forum Ban

Why do you think you were banned?: Stated Above

Why should we lift your ban?: Its been a long time and Ive changed im not some 16-17 year old retard anymore Ive matured and it will be fun to see everyone again :D

After 1 year, 5 months and 6 days since your server-side permanent ban, I believe you've had more than enough time to grow from your previous tendencies, with that said you did do a less than subtle dig at Josh on that "admin application" back in March, although once again it has been a long time since then so I am inclined to count that as the past.

For the last few months we've been trying out a new perspective on non-cheating bans and therefore I believe you to be eligible for a possible unban depending on the community/staff reception. With that said there's no telling on how long it could be till you get a definitive answer.

Any of your old habits like that admin app start popping back up, your forums account will have the restrictions put back on and this appeal denied. 

Edited by George

It's been a long time, so I'm open to the idea on the same conditions George put forth. I'm sure most of the admins will agree with that sentiment though, so I guess my two cents on the matter will be focused on mending bridges. I wouldn't mind talking with you over discord and just catching up, and it'll give me a better feel for where you're at with everything.

I'd like @phoon to comment on this and then I think we can decide from that point what direction we want to go from there. 

After consulting with the rest of the staff team you will be receiving an unban. We have a new permanent mute system to exclude members of the community who can't get along with others. I don't think it will need to be used I have high hopes for you. Keep in mind there are second chances but never third. That being said welcome back from your exile enjoy your stay :D. 

• phoon locked this topic