Unban LK-520

LK-520

Steam Username:  LK-520

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:1:58214941

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:  DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  arround 2 hours

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: It says i am banned for using something eventho i didn't used anything

Why should we lift your ban?: Because i am not a hacker, i just joined to enjoy some time playing with friends, after i killed a guy over and over while looking for players, i got banned for what i assume was wallhacking or something. Eventho i don't use hacks and want to enjoy the time playing on the server. If you want you can observe me in the future.

I don't believe any of it. The fact you say "I am not a hacker" and your profile has a VAC ban, although quite old it's still relevant to this topic.

After digging through video files since this ban was invoked nearly over a month ago which really shows your determination to get back on; I found the evidence I collected. Haven't included others as they are being blasted by music in the background.

You are heading off in the opposite direction and then just backtrack as you see me through the walls. It's so blatant and you do this numerous times where your turns are too convenient.

It's a no from me.