Ban Har Mar Superstar

giddytime

Username: Har Mar Superstar

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:86377664

What time & date was the occurrence: Roughly 6:15PM PST

What server is this for?: Gmod DayZ chernarus

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): No

How long have they been playing on our server(s): Not sure, Gold member though so I assume long enough to understand the community

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes he has been banned previously by cantaloupe for "Needless toxicity and disrespect." Ban lasted 1 day.

If they have been banned, how many times?: Once

Explain your story: First Har Mar was extremely hostile with me for no reason making fun of my name, and stuff ok all fun. Then he continuously jokes and calls me "niggertime" and repeats it. Then I get killed by him later and he spams the mic with "nigger." unfortunately I have no evidence of this. Har Mar continuously antagonized the server calling other people nigger and using the slur repeatedly. "Suck my nigger dick, or you suck nigger dick." I don't care it's Gmod, autism and antagonization are inevitable, but there's a point where the repetition is just annoying. It is beginning to cause players to not want to play on the server because of toxicity as you can tell in the screenshots. Sorry but I don't believe gold member buys you a racist golden ticket.

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): CSi. Kalder was online briefly.

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): See below.

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: The previous one day ban was obviously not long enough as he's still going around doing the same thing he was previously. I'd say a week ban would be enough. 

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (20).png

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (21).png

Screenshot (22).png

Screenshot (23).png

Screenshot (24).png

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

Screenshot (27).png

Edited by giddytime