Welcome back

Don't delay, join today!

Mildrith

CSi. Mildrith Moderator App

Steam Name:  CSi. Mildrith

Steam ID:  76561198401310670

How long have you been playing our server(s)?: I joined three years ago, but started playing more recently in the past year (mid 2019-present)

Which server do you play most?:  This is the only server I play on

Have you ever been banned?  No, I haven’t been banned

Whats your experience staffing?: I have no experience staffing servers 

What makes you different from other applicants?: I’ve been coming on for the past few months (since March) and I’ve done my part to report suspicious players and help out new players to get them into playing more frequently into the server. I don’t think that particularly makes a huge difference from the other applicants, but it’s something to mention. 

Reputable names that recommended you as a Moderator:  No one recommended me.

~~~DayZ Scenarios~~~

A player has posted a slur in global chat after being previously warned, what do you do?:

Typically, I give the person a few chances to avoid saying such slurs and remind them that language of that kind will not be tolerated in the server. Everyone should feel comfortable playing on the server and not one player should make them feel as if they don’t belong. If the player continues to ignore my warnings, I would mute the player for half an hour. However, if the player continues to shout out racial slurs after being unsilenced, I’ll give them a ban for a couple of days and make a report as to why I resorted to that action. 

A player has threatened to grab another players IP address and DDOS them, what do you do?:

This is an interesting scenario. I had to look up what DDOS means. In this situation, I would ban that player. I believe there’s other things I could do, but I can communicate with other moderators/admins on what else I could have done after banning that player. 

You have witnessed a staff member using their powers to gain a unfair advantage multiple times, what do you do?:

First, I would confront that staff member that they should know better than not to abuse their powers. Second, I would make a report to one of the admins/moderators on discord and show them screen recordings of the violations the staff member is doing. 

A player has been cheating on the server all day but you aren’t able to permanently ban them, what do you do?:

If I can’t permanently ban this player, I would ban them with the permissible amount of time that’s allowed. I would then make a report to switch it to a permanent ban.

A player has come online and spammed server advertisements and racial slurs in chat, what do you do?:

I would silence the person for half an hour, but if it continue after being unsilenced I will ban them for a couple of days.

Edited by Mildrith