unban request ShushYo

DjabbaHat

Steam Username: ShushYo Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154366639 Which server are you banned from?: GMODZserver How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2 whole months Have you ever been banned before? No, i have never been banned on CSI servers before Why do you think you were banned?: By a mistake. I dont know what a "screengrab" is and somehow got banned for evading it. I have a really slow computer and gmod tweaking softwares may have made something break but im open to fix anything thats broken to continue playing. Why should we lift your ban?: The ban is certainly a mistake, im a normal player who likes the unique gameplay of the gmod addon and i dont want to ruin the fun for anyone.

Edited by phoon

I've never really seen you on all that much for the past 2 months and never really interacted with you in the server so I will remain Neutral until @Josh posts his evidence leading to your ban.

If you can plase copy and paste this format into your post it'd be a lot nicer on people's eyes (or just press ENTER after each answer)

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: 

Steam ID: 

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: 

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: 

Why should we lift your ban?:

Lets start off by taking a look at what a Normal screengrab looks like. 
2106306877_normalsgr.png.861914b16e2bd8d5ab76dfdedf726da9.png

As you can see in the images above, these are the results of a Normal screen grab.
Now lets take a look at yours shall we?
mm.png.8a4988e36fb7bfc250f67a7c1a90769d.pngmmm.png.5c9ce47246ccc7f9a0b2934aadaf83e5.png
See a difference? there is no image for your screen grab. How about we open the links and see what image your screen gave us?
1828938427_shushsgr.thumb.png.8faeb215a4781b44bf35f32cc240d3e8.png
Big difference vs the Normal screen grabs. 

Before we get to the final decision amongst the CM's or Council I would like to ask what "gmod tweaking software" you are using

5 hours ago, DjabbaHat said:

I have a really slow computer and gmod tweaking softwares may have made something break 

• George locked this topic