Unban appeal

Timo

Steam Username: Timo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64783674

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: GMODZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): At the time i got banned around 1/2 weeks not sure

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: nope

If you have been banned, how many times?:  0

Why do you think you were banned?: For ESP which i was using at the time but i have not used any hacks since and have deleted them all can be checked if needed.

Why should we lift your ban?: Cause i wont cheat again and have been banned for a pretty long time (august 27) and i want to play on the server again i know it was kind of short but i dont know what to tell anymore i just regret the choice i made back then to cheat and ive never done it since.

Edited by phoon

Forgot to mention it but i have also made a appeal  a couple of months ago and stated that i did not cheat in that appeal which is not true i did cheat but i tried to get unbanned by lying which was a stupid thing to do

2 hours ago, Pirate [Captain] said:

Lying on an appeal is never the way to get unbanned. However, I feel like you’ve been honest here so you have my +1.  

yeah it was a stupid thing to do, but i regret doing it

I went back and looked at the previous appeal, and @Georgewas the banning admin with a screengrab of your cheats.

Honesty does go a long way here, so I'm willing to lift your ban since you waited a few months since your last appeal and came clean about it. Be careful, as there is never a 3rd chance.

• Love 1

• George locked this topic