Unban Appeal

JuJubert

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: JuJubert

Steam ID: 76561198061685657

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: CSI GMODZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Months

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No

If you have been banned, how many times?: Never

Why do you think you were banned?: I literally have no clue. I played last night, I come on today to play with a friend and I'm banned for supposed cheating.

Why should we lift your ban?: Well for one, I've donated to the server. I played a lot more a couple months back before my semester of college starting. I played again for the first time within months because I've been busy with my own stuff. Why would I bother coming back to play a server I donated to a couple months back just to cheat? I have photo evidence of the last time I logged on, showing no signs of any sort of cheat. The one with the gun is on November 24th. The one with no gun is November 23. If needed I have screenshots of when I had played a couple months back before the map changed.

20201124223332_1.jpg

20201123135550_1.jpg

Edited by phoon

Thanks for making an appeal, here's what I found last night from reviewing my recorded demo:

I'd like to preface this first clip by saying that the MP5's recoil doesn't need to be compensated for in such a severe manner like you'll see in the video, and I'll follow up with another clip of a different player who also uses the MP5 against zombies for comparison.

And the comparison with another player, as promised:

The same erratic behavior can be found in these other two clips, shown at 50% speed for clarity:

Your gun never seems to show any signs of climbing up when you burst fire or spray, even if you take into account natural recoil compensation. Instead it looks like your MP5 is having an epileptic fit. As long as I've been here, I have never seen anyone else's gun behave like this if they weren't found out to be cheating later on in a recorded demo.

I don’t see how this is incriminating. Either way I have no recollection of this happening because last time I PERSONALLY played was on the night of November 24. For all I know my little brother could have played on my computer without me knowing while I was at work. Any other thing that can be done? I have screenshots of my own where I was on the old map without any sort of incriminating “cheats” this is ridiculous. I spent my own money on here. 

8 minutes ago, JuJubert said:

I don’t see how this is incriminating. Either way I have no recollection of this happening because last time I PERSONALLY played was on the night of November 24. For all I know my little brother could have played on my computer without me knowing while I was at work.

You are held accountable for anything done on your account and I can assure you, this evidence is very incriminating. Your ban will remain, and since you fail to be honest, I'm not too for you being able to appeal in the future, but should you have a change of heart feel free to try again in 2 weeks.

Appeal Denied.

• George locked this topic