Smokin Doinks On The Armish Ban Appeal

FemboyKiwi

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: Smokin Doinks On The Armish > (changed to DayZ Gamer)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:532453130

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 3 weeks between this account and my main account

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: no i havent

If you have been banned, how many times?: this is my 1st ban

Why do you think you were banned?: Because i was playing really well in the dayZ server and also that with me having 200+ ping i think people thought i was cheating when in reality i just had high ping, also im really good at gmod (i have over 2k hours)

Why should we lift your ban?: because i never cheated or used anything to gain an advantage nor cheat my way while playing on the server

We can begin right off the bat, at the start (0:02) you're looking down with your crosshair placed on the cement sidewalk and then swiftly lock on to the individual turning the corner in front of you, and killing him. In the next clip, after killing a player hiding in the bushes to the east of construction, you then lock onto an individual running into the north side of construction (0:11). A few seconds later (0:14) you lock on to the same player that was previously running into construction who is now located at the bottom set of stairs. And finally the last one, (any my personal favorite) you lock onto a different individual running into the northside of construction from the massive ditch. (excuse the quality of the video)

I then would like to point out something even more suspicious. You were banned on our server while using an alt account. 
1860820985_armishalt.png.5fabd025062a6e430189fcec518562a6.png
501696235_armishalt.png.0d6b9304a5c3befd2128a3f96b2703d2.png

4 hours ago, FemboyKiwi said:

Also you're site dosent comply with the right to be forgotten act, you'll have to comply or likley face charges 

Incorrect, as this is American, and American courts do not recognize the right to be forgotten act, there will be no need to comply.

With that said this appeal is denied, and since you clearly threatened to evade, you won't be eligible for any future appeals.

• George locked this topic