Unban request: Risky Seal

Risky Seal

Steam Username: Risky Seal

Steam ID: RiskySeal/

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): First time I played was around a year ago if I remember correctly.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: It said for aim assistance

Why should we lift your ban?: Because I wasn't cheating nor have I ever cheated.
I have a clean steam account and thousands of hours played on CSGO with Global being my highest ranked reached, have an old screenshot of it as well.
Also I really like the server, kinda addicted to be honest.

I'll be waiting for a reply.

I have fought Risky on some occasions, he mainly kills me from afar and usually doesn't miss in those cases, he might just have good aim from having a CS background and just an experience CSi player, in close range I usually can take him on, I guess its up to the ban evidence to confirm or deny it!

1 minute ago, George said:

Below I have attached three instances of you snapping to people, the third one I believe to be the most blatant clip.

https://gyazo.com/73e4162e8d660d44d158a2a5f40060ba

https://gyazo.com/454216be3c645694f159b9ace4298bb3

https://gyazo.com/01a38f34da12b54ac70da6c6137ce711

in all of those clips I had sound queues on the people.
The snappyness is probably a combination of my bad internet and me playing a lot of CSGO. I play on my mobile data and I lose packets once in a while.

Thought I'd add this in as well.

7 minutes ago, Risky Seal said:

The snappyness is probably a combination of my bad internet and me playing a lot of CSGO. I play on my mobile data and I lose packets once in a while.

That's the first time I've heard that excuse. Also no offense, but I watched you for a good 45 minutes and you were lowkey pretty bad for a "csgo global"..

Oh, and sound queues don't explain blatant snaps.

Just now, George said:

Thought I'd add this in as well.

That's the first time I've heard that excuse. Also no offense, but I watched you for a good 45 minutes and you were lowkey pretty bad for a "csgo global"..

Oh, and sound queues don't explain blatant snaps.

i was global in 2017, LE right now, a bit washed up.
Anyway in this clip my friend just got killed in there and I was sure there was someone still in there. Looking through the windows i thought nobody was in the main room, nobody really goes to the toilet, so the next possible place would be the back room.

22 minutes ago, Risky Seal said:

i was global in 2017, LE right now, a bit washed up.
Anyway in this clip my friend just got killed in there and I was sure there was someone still in there. Looking through the windows i thought nobody was in the main room, nobody really goes to the toilet, so the next possible place would be the back room.

Did you get to global using data or 

The first clip George linked can definitely be explained by a sound queue as you snap to the door as it opens. The second clip could be a callout from your teammate. The third one looks like the most blatant in my eyes as you seem to aim on him through the wall then you see him and look left past him then right and finally snap onto his head. In all these clips there are pretty blatant snaps though. Also using your counterstrike rank as an excuse doesn't make much sense considering your crosshair placement is not that of a global by any means. I personally think this should be denied -1

1 hour ago, Risky Seal said:

Also i gotta point out you can clearly see me stuttering in the second and third clip.

I had a poor experience with Seal earlier today after I killed him he started saying slurs down his mic at me. Perhaps somewhat unrelated, but this has seriously lowered my trust in him as a player. The evidence George has provided clearly shows you having an advantage that no normal player could possibly have.  That said, it’s a -1 from me. 

Ive teamed up with risky once and simply also called risky out for hacking once wich i laughed at thinking it was BS. But after viewing those clips especially the third one i cant deny the fact that i dont trust that you dont make the use of any aim assist programs.

therefore I am giving it a -1

Edited by CrystalTsack

• phoon locked this topic