ni's ban appeal

nii

Steam Username: ni

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5484008

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?:  GMODZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  for about 2 months, but I have played years ago but only got back into recently.

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: no

If you have been banned, how many times?: 1 time

Why do you think you were banned?: bhopping, although it may look scripted or cheated i assure you bhopping on your mod is so easy compared to other source games like css or csgo (You would think the Admin "Phoon" would know this). As someone who has had experience with source movement and has practiced for years, all I can say is that bhopping on your server is extremely easy if you have any clue on how to effectively do so.  if you have scroll wheel bound to jump you can very easily land bhops. For the ESP part of my ban I don't really know what to say aside from the fact that i wasnt using any esp or wallhack or anything of that matter.

Why should we lift your ban?: This is The Only Good Gmod DayZ Server and I can say that with confidence. You must not submit to eternal boredom.

P.S: I was told there were clips to my ban, If so can they please be linked.

Edited by phoon

You were originally banned by me for BHOP Scripts and ESP. I was able to come to the conclusion that you were using bunny hop scripts because of our movement limits on the game mode that can only be outdone by auto hop. Your strafing patterns are to wide to have any effect whatsoever without auto hop. You also bunny hop up a staircase in the video bellow which is not an easy feat especially with our movement and steepness of the stairs. Just for anyone who has nothing to compare to I will show you a video of me bunny hopping on the same server with the same movement limits as ni.

Despite the high speeds achieved by run boosting and bullet boosting with a SR-25 I am still not able to strafe as wide as him without losing all of my speed. This is because I am not using auto hop. Another thing he does in the demo I have recorded which I will show you bellow in a moment is perfectly land a jump on a very steep slope going downwards. Not only does he land it 2 different times when going up a slope he also times it perfectly when going down a slope which is extremely difficult and unrealistic to do consistently with perfection. In this demo bellow he is only seen stopping to 1. Dodge bullets and hide from another player and 2. Because he runs out of stamina. He does not miss a single jump this entire demo. On top of this he glances to his side about half way through the video and bunny hops directly towards a player who is behind a wall for the entirety of his bunny hopping down towards him. This is when I concluded he was using ESP as well as scripts.

With all of this being said you are with out a doubt using scripts and esp. If all this wasn't enough you also decided to attempt to evade your ban. Therefor you will not be able to make another appeal in the future because of your dishonesty and attempt to avoid the ban you had been rightfully given. This appeal is denied without a chance at another appeal in the future.

• phoon locked this topic