Irock1230 ban appeal

Irock1230

Steam Username: IRock1230

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80224925

Link to ban request (if there is one):  Nope don't have one

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Dayz 

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  5-6 weeks I believe

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  Not that i can recall that would have anything to do with this. I have been banned from a Dark RP server as me and the Owner did not see eye to eye and I confronted him leaving me with a Lifetime Ban.

If you have been banned, how many times?:  1

Why do you think you were banned?: I actually Don know. I know it might be hard to believe. I full understand my situation and how you may see this forum but please give me a chance to explain

Why should we lift your ban?:  So i'm an average Gmod player I have spent over 1,749 hours on this game and only had this and one other ban. I have been a server owner and a CO owner of multiple servers. I don't know why I was banned and even began looking in the Ban list with my steam name/ID and couldn't find it. I would Have a couple of the players prove that I have no reason to be banned as I have tested many things on the server with them and Havent done anything crazy weird. .Rusty and Halo are two player who would hopefully help my case. If any administrator can find a cause of my ban I'd be very thankful. Thank you for your time and have a pleasant day 

Edited by Irock1230

Yea we just finished playing Csgo and we wanted to play on the server so we were all logging on and they were all ready playing but then I couldn't log on so Johnathan said he wanted to go home and sleep so he left but he really got banned and couldn't play and got me banned. SO me and my freind ben went home sense I couldn't play and Johnatjam went home.

Edited by Irock1230

1 minute ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

I went through the logs based on your ip. CSGOEMPIRE was the only one to log on during that time. Nobody else logged on in that time with the same ip address. We aren't idiots. You changed your name and used shitty cheats. At least own it.

To add onto this, you literally changed your name from Irock1230 to CSGOEmpire.com. We have that in the image I posted.