Crystal's Apply :D

CrystalTsack

Player Name: Crystal//Tsack 

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:539357589

Discord username (user#1234): Miamore#8449

Which server do you play the most: CSi. Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  For a few months now i believe.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Never been banned 😉

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I think im a pretty chill guy and tbf i just vibe on the server and try to chill with everyone as much as possible. When events come on we have a fun time and overall i enjoy playing with the homies.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Nobody but i want to apply because of CSi. Black he seem very chill.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Im pretty active and trying to get to know more people so when i come online there is allways someone i can talk and chill with and thats pretty much it. I may have a bit of a kid like voice but im really 17 😛

I have seen you online a few times but have never spoken or played with you. From what I've seen in global chat you seem like a chill guy, however I don't know enough to make a claim about you. Feel free to message me sometime you are online and we can meet. For now I'm neutral on this 

On 11/9/2020 at 1:16 AM, stunna said:

I have seen you online a few times but have never spoken or played with you. From what I've seen in global chat you seem like a chill guy, however I don't know enough to make a claim about you. Feel free to message me sometime you are online and we can meet. For now I'm neutral on this 

After seeing Crystal online this week and speaking with him he is very active and a friendly guy. Never seen any toxicity from him. Wouldn't mind seeing him in CSi., changing my response to +1

• George locked this topic