JakeTheSolidSnake Ban Appeal

JakeTheSolidSnake

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: JakeTheSolidSnake

Steam ID: JakeMayPossiblyBeASnake

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Two Days or so

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: I was suspected for aim assist because I was using third person mode, before it was removed.

Why should we lift your ban?: I would like to play with my friends now, and the ban happened a long time ago, if you were to unban me you would notice no issue with aim assist suspicion in the future.

I’m sure the staff member who issued the ban can shed some more light on the situation but I’m 100% positive that third person mode has been disabled for a very long time now. Not sure if you’re using it as an excuse or what but please be honest in your appeal if that is the case . I am lead to believe that you are lying so I have to -1 this unban appeal. 

Edited by Pirate [Captain]

Unfortunately, you have been caught in a lie in your appeal. Third-person mode has always been disabled and never an option to play with. The ONLY WAY to access third-person is with a third party program AKA a cheat. So, you having admitted to just using it confirms you were cheating. Now, I can understand wanting to play, but it tends to go better for most people when they don't start their appeal with a lie.

In most cases, I would have been willing to give you another chance seeing how this was almost two years ago. But, the honesty in your appeal has got me questioning that.  I will be denying this appeal. If you truly wish to play again, make another appeal in two weeks. Next time I recommend being completely honest.

Cheers.

• George locked this topic