JASON VOORHES

Jasoon voorhes

Player Name: JASON VOORHES

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1: 49385064

Discord username (user#1234): 98steet#9340

Which server do you play the most: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1-2mounth

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yes, but it was a mistake

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I could help the players, I don’t feel sorry for the players on the server, I don’t mind playing with them either, I don’t have any dislike for anyone, and in general, I’m not a bad person, but there is one minus I can say. I understand English, as I am Russian, but I would like to try to team up with the guys.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: I decided so myself

Any other information you want to include is welcome:Заранее извиняюсь за ошибки,я пользуюсь гугл переводчиком.Мне есть что добавить:Я отлично стреляю,свободен в общении и игре,если вам нужны игровые ресурсы я вам их дам в пределах разумного:)

I've played with Jason a few times, he is a very chill guy and I've never seen any toxicity from him. I think he would be a good addition to CSi. and it would be helpful to have a player who understands/speaks Russian as there are lots of Russian players late at night. He understands English quite well and I don't think the communication would be an issue.

+1 

• 4 weeks later...

You haven't shown any activity or interest in any form towards the community. For that reason I will be denying this appeal. If you plan to appeal in the future I recommend showing a presence in the community for at least 2 weeks before considering applying again if you want a chance at being accepted.

• phoon locked this topic