2 - 
STEAM_0:1:125638444
3 - no(-)
4 - dayz server (25.9.2020)
5 - 3 days
6 - no
7 - one - Reason: nonrp
8 - I was blocked due to a bug in the plugin
9 - my story: Hello, I'm a regular Russian player in the Harris mod. I started playing recently on this project. I played very well and got game money. After that, I brought my friends to the project and we continued to play. But suddenly, during the evening game after school, I was banned... This is very insulting because the server was my time killer...
on the video proof where I was seen with cheats, I was spinning, although I was not spinning in the game myself. I have witnesses who watched my game and they were my friends. I hope I will be acquitted and the admins will understand that it was a mistake. And I also attached our dialog with the admin who banned me. Also in the video, it is not clear what happens to my player model, it turns but it is not clear how, and also aims at the wall for a second and then at the merchant... This is strange.. Happen again: I think it's a system bug or something.If I don't get banned, I'll try again in a few days, and so on until I get banned. Thanks.

Thank you in advance for reading this message. Good luck and have a nice day-evening.

Screenshot_1.png.242af635ef636c141c4a6bdc1d64088d.png

Screenshot_1.png

10 minutes ago, notximik1337 said:

1 - CSI. not ximik1337
2 - 
3 - no(-)
5 - 3 days
6 - no
7 - one - Reason: nonrp
9 - my story: Hello, I'm a regular Russian player in the Harris mod. I started playing recently on this project. I played very well and got game money. After that, I brought my friends to the project and we continued to play. But suddenly, during the evening game after school, I was banned... This is very insulting because the server was my time killer...
on the video proof where I was seen with cheats, I was spinning, although I was not spinning in the game myself. I have witnesses who watched my game and they were my friends. I hope I will be acquitted and the admins will understand that it was a mistake. And I also attached our dialog with the admin who banned me. Also in the video, it is not clear what happens to my player model, it turns but it is not clear how, and also aims at the wall for a second and then at the merchant... This is strange.. Happen again: I think it's a system bug or something.If I don't get banned, I'll try again in a few days, and so on until I get banned. Thanks.

Thank you in advance for reading this message. Good luck and have a nice day-evening.

Screenshot_1.png

Okay... I confess I used the cheat to see players through walls... I promise I can delete this cheat but I want to unban. But I only found out about spin bot recently and still don't fully understand it. I'm deleting this cheat right now and will attach screenshots to the post.
Ps: screenshots attached, you can follow me freely, I do not use cheats from now on on your project!

3 minutes ago, notximik1337 said:

Okay... I confess I used the cheat to see players through walls... I promise I can delete this cheat but I want to unban. But I only found out about spin bot recently and still don't fully understand it. I'm deleting this cheat right now and will attach screenshots to the post.
Ps: screenshots attached, you can follow me freely, I do not use cheats from now on on your project!

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

32 minutes ago, notximik1337 said:

1 - CSI. not ximik1337
2 - 
3 - no(-)
5 - 3 days
6 - no
7 - two - Reason: nonrp, Reason: cheat

Screenshot_1.png

You have spammed multiple appeals claiming that you were falsly banned and even started this one off by saying the same thing. In our rules, denied applications must wait a full 2 weeks before applying again. If you feel compelled to appeal again, please wait the appropriate length. Until then, denied.