Ban Appeal

penguinNuts

Steam Username: penguin (Used to be GodPro69 when i got banned)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86672080

Link to ban request (if there is one):  None

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): About 1-2 weeks

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: 0

If you have been banned, how many times?:  0

Why do you think you were banned?:  I was banned for ESP

Why should we lift your ban?: Well first off I am really sorry. I love playing on the server, I did use ESP and I'm sorry for doing that. After I did that I noticed how fun the server is. I started having lots of fun and connected with my friends even more. I wish I could go back in time and take it all back. But I can't. If I get unbanned I will make sure to never even think about using any sort of cheat at all. I would also like to say that if you guys think I haven't reviewed in my mind what I did wrong then maybe just turn the ban into a temp-ban, so everyone get's time to think it over. I just want to have a second chance I believe everyone should be given second chances. This is a big mistake for me, because I really loved this server and I really enjoyed the time I played on it when I didn't decide to cheat. The reason I cheated was because I wanted to have an advantage during PVP battles. Now I understand that isn't a reason to cheat. Now I feel really bad, I hope you can see the effort I put into this application, Thanks for reading. 

I appreciate your honesty, but I will have to come with a neutral standing on this situation. You came onto the server with the intent to have a greater advantage over players to benefit your own time. You knew the risks behind it all but still did it. I wouldn't be against a revised punishment and reduce your ban to a temp-ban with the time fit for the consequences. GLHF

Thanks, and also. I would like to correct you over one thing. I did not join with the intent for a greater advantage over others. For the first week I played I actually did not cheat. But then I decided to cheat, which was immature and I do regret it.

Honesty is always appreciated, in this case I will be setting your ban time to 4 weeks, that means you can be expecting to play again in 3 weeks time. This is your second chance, don't slip up. 

Appeal Accepted.

Edited by George

• George locked this topic