Nicks Ban appeal

IckyNicky

Steam Username: Nick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123187406

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I dont really know, ive played it off and on for a while

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? No

If you have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for cheating.

Why should we lift your ban?: I'm asking that my ban gets lifted because this server was the only server that I have actually enjoyed playing on in a very long time. I understand that what I did is incredibly stupid and hard to forgive which is why I am just now putting in a ban appeal. Honestly I have no idea why I risked cheating on this server and to say the least I regret my decision to do so, I have managed to log over 3000+ hours on gmod without cheating until now. And honestly I think I maybe actually managed to kill like 2 people I had no idea how to use the cheats so i'm sure the admin watching was having a good laugh watching me struggle. I am sorry and it will not happen again, Thank you.

Your previous account which was banned for hacking has had the ban lifted under the condition you don't hack again (this includes a ban on your Nick account of which I banned then unbanned yesterday after talking with you in discord). This is your second chance, don't mess it up.

Appeal Accepted

Edited by George

• George locked this topic