UNBEEN APEAL

Lolipoparo

Steam Username: Lolipopmasteranze

Steam ID: 76561198898245167

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: DAY Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): NOT very long just joined

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: NO never im my life

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: 

my brother was playing on my accaunt, he use d idiot box to do wall hecks until he was banned, he was doing that cause i disable steam libery sharing
for my games, he did revange to get me baned from my faurite g mod server, cause he culdnt play rainbow six siege, he doesnt own it so he cant play by his accaunt,
i settled things wit him and bought him his own legal copy of rainbow six, it was cheap steamsale 4.99€ so it didnt bothered me, i olso changed my steam code.
and i activate 2steps verficiatiyon login so he culdnt get in even if he faund out the pasword.
I newer hecked or try to hack any server or game, i was never baned in my life from any server or game so i was shocked when it said that i was baned.
im olso new to the server so yeah i dont now much abut how does unbean system work.
Pls consider this as an apology for my brothers action.
olso i now that it is my responsebility  that i keep ,y accaund private and that i shuld secuire it in the first place so this stuf culd never hapen.
Well it was a shoking expirience to get baned for first time in my life so yeah.

Why should we lift your ban?: like i said im relly sorry for my brothers hacking in your server i now that it ruined some peoples day, it wont hapened again i secuired my accaunt with 2 step verficication.

Hacking is not taken up lightly, whether it be you who did it or your brother. You are responsible for your account. I would like to thank you for making an appeal and also not lying about it to begin with because that would have gotten you no where. Whether or not you or your brother hacked, hacking has consequences and you must face those consequences. I think you should remained ban for a given amount of time -1

Edited by Kalder

I'm going to go ahead and trust you that it was your brother, and reduce the ban 2 to weeks as I've done for many other hackers who show honesty. To be clear this is your second chance, idc if your brother gets on your account and does it again, that is your responsibility.

Appeal Accepted

• George locked this topic