ᴺᴵᴺᴶᴬ Macey Unban Appeal

Macey

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username: ᴺᴵᴺᴶᴬ Macey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78741753

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  played back in the old maps days for a few hours but have spent the bulk on my time on the new map (1-2 months)

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  couple of Dark rp servers (being minge when i was younger :P)

If you have been banned, how many times?: 2 maybe 3 times?

Why do you think you were banned?: Banned for teaming with a cheater and threatening the server. I have no excuses and fully own my actions. I am sincere when i do apologize for threatening the server and teaming with a hacker but i can say sorry but doesn't excuse the fact that happened.

Why should we lift your ban?: I understand where i was wrong and want a chance to make it right.

I totally understand if  this just gets denied (i do deserve that)

Sincerely  Macey

Sorry but @Nathan, I dont think you should input on any of the "ninja" issues as youd shown us that you dislike the group multiple times in game. this leads me to believe your opinion to be biased and not a valid review of the unban request.  
this is my opinion and i would like if any higherups could input instead.

Edited by SeshMe

Neutral 

I am actually friends with Macey. I have had a lot of fun playing with him and the other "ninjas". After this had happened Macey has felt a lot of regret and I think that it shows he really cares about the server. I know what he did was horrible, he just acted out as he was mad. He was streaming during the actions taking place but never used his friend who was cheating to help him. I don't think he should get unbanned in one day but, I do think that sometime he does deserve a second chance. As I am friends with him I don't want this to be biased so I will stay as neutral. People make mistakes, but at the end of the day it is up to Dan/Higher Ups

~Vebnei

• George locked this topic