senshi ban appeal

Steam Username: senshi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12396833

Which server are you banned from?: Garrysmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 2 weeks

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: not since i was a kid (my accounts from 2006), been kicked plenty of times by salty admins though.

If you have been banned, how many times?: 0

Why do you think you were banned?: Guilty by association

Why should we lift your ban?:
I don't think the ban was just, if you watch the vod I attached to the post my attitude towards cheating and being banned on association is pretty clear (cheatings bad, and harbourings just as bad).

I only just donated to support the server too because of how much fun I had been having on and off stream, for us Australian playersΒ it costs $35 dollars for your gold package so donating cost me a bit of pocket now not to be able to enjoy the service because of some dude who joined the party I was in. Kinda tilting tbh but I hope you guys come to a good conclusion to this, I don't really know what happened with anyone else I may be in associating with but I mostly play with mark and disel otherwise solo so other than those two please keep this appeal in mind in terms of me the player.

Β 

thanks for your consideration.

- Senshi

vod link:
Β https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnhJPCttOoI

-1. Don't use donations as a plea for your appeal and this seems way too soon. Especially given you were a part of the same "clan" it seems more than likely someone knew about the events going on and especially the response warrants your ban.

3 minutes ago, Nathan said:

-1. Don't use donations as a plea for your appeal and this seems way too soon. Especially given you were a part of the same "clan" it seems more than likely someone knew about the events going on and especially the response warrants your ban.

It's not a plea, I was stating it would be stupid to donate and then play with cheaters or cheat. What you perceive as a clan is literally a tag I made for fun because id play like a ninja in dayz, hiding and fucking with people its not even a real clan. Old mate joined our discord and played with us yeah fair, on the screenshot i seen theres like 6 people in the call, some of us are afk, others playing other games just chatting. old mate deserves his ban but not all of us should cop it when we did nothing wrong other then having a random join our squad, and later be called out for cheating and then admitting to it. I don't want to be painted in a shady light. I play the server for content not to cheat.

Β 

Β 

Β 

12 minutes ago, Nathan said:

I'm not gonna respond to individuals here but I will end on I don't think the ban should be permanent but should definitely be in place.

I could see being banned for a week for being in a squad that was harboring as fairΒ  but either way at the end of the day I didn't know he was cheating till it was already too late in which I just got mad at him and he was kicked then I Β just forgot about itΒ till now because he didn't come back.

Haven't seen too many cases like these so I'm not gonna put too much onto it but if the ban is a perm then id say to reduce it to a timed ban of a week or soΒ 

From looking at the ban listing you were aware of the situation and didn't make an effort on reporting the cheater but I don't know on what happenedΒ 

If he is telling the truth then +1

• George locked this topic