Vebnei's Membership Application

Vebnei

Player Name: Vebnei

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:455913342

Discord username (user#1234): Keiro#6164

Which server do you play the most: I play the DayZ server.

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I have been playing the server for about a week and a half.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: No, I have not been banned.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I can bring a friendly face and a buddy for anyone to talk to or play with. 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: Aleksandr, I told him I would wait for the requirements but he said that he thinks I should still try.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I just wanted to thank the devs for the game. I know that sometimes the game gets annoying with one way window's and stuff but I really do enjoy this game. I had been away from Gmod for awhile and this server honestly made me come back after playing for an hour. I honestly would enjoy being in a community of people who seem to be more around my age. I also would like to add whoever fell for the "bug/glitch with the dj table" I am sorry lol. Real ones know what I am talking about.

~Vebnei

+1. really cool guy, have yet to experience any kind of toxic/unacceptable behavior from him. teamed with him and spoke to him on a few occasions and could definitely see him being a good member from my current perception of his character.

• George locked this topic