Martynie wants to get unbanned.

Martynie9247

Steam Username:  Martynie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:441681312

Link to ban request (if there is one): No

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): Forever

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No

If you have been banned, how many times?: Never

Why do you think you were banned?: No reason

Why should we lift your ban?: I am innocent.

Through Multiple clips you seem to know exactly where the players are coming from and you are always cautious once the player you don't see comes close. You follow the kids on their movement and when they approach you back up. Here is an example of you killing Russki and then easily seeing KillerofZeus who is not in view.

Good luck on explaining this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbHb8urQ2KY

u aimed right on the last guy and tracked him multiple times and when he first was coming up the steps he was crouch walking and u stopped looting and peaked at the perfect time just stop ur done

Edited by peatreat

he has nothing else to back him up so hes going off that, nice brain, this community isn't braindead and knows that screengrabs aren't 100% evidence because of overlays or capture hooks in cheats

Edited by peatreat

there were no edits. All I do is cuts to the sus actions you make. Its not sound that was weird my dude it was literally the way you reacted when he approached and you were aiming  ready for him to pop and this isn't the only time you've done this.

Edited by Skull Kid

• Azure locked this topic