JASOON VOORHES

Jasoon voorhes

Steam Username: JASOON VOORHES

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49385064

Link to ban request (if there is one): No

Which server are you banned from?: GMODZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 mounth 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No

If you have been banned, how many times?: Played on dark RP(not your project),banned for NLR,nonrp, and so on,but not for cheats

Why do you think you were banned?: Maybe it was a mistake,or I just didn't please someone

Why should we lift your ban?:I apologize in advance for mistakes in the text,I don't know English well in addition I'm Russian.I have long been looking for a server like Dayz,I do not understand why I was banned,I did not use any aim and ESP,and my friend too.I didn't even shoot them in the head.I am for fair play,and would like to continue playing on this project.If you believe me at all.If there's anything I can do to help with the investigation,show you the files, or anything else, I'm ready.Then it's up to you but I liked the project,I'm ready to pass any check for cheats and so on

Любовь
Edited by phoon

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for taking so long to respond, I'm a very busy IRL and can go weeks without checking up on things. I recently formatted some of my hard drives and it looks like not just yours, but all of my evidence was lost. For that reason, I will be lifting your ban along with your friends. Keep in mind we are always watching so don't blow this chance.

Cheers.