The big situation (mass nlr)

Tiggerus

Username: Lots of cops (look at logs if you want to warn them) (also Ryo did nlr because he was in the second situation but died in the raid defense).

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): no info on the people

What time & date was the occurrence: 11/10/2020

What server is this for?: City rp

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): George - who was also apart of this situation

How long have they been playing on our server(s):  no info

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: no info

If they have been banned, how many times?: no info

Explain your story: After my previous report where we had seen cali kill two cops, more cops arrived which we had to kill as we started raiding bratva ourselves. Knightly killed Ryo in the base raid and i killed one person who was inside. We then had to wait the combat timer to loot their stuff - we end up getting everything however, more cops are waiting outside. George conveniently opens the door for them even know those copse have been killed in the situation before and should not go back (either from us or cali) - i end two cops lives and we make a brake for it. We find the whole of bratva waiting for us and even the two who nlred as they died in the base raid and should have let the raid finish and not stepped in. We get shot by bratva and the situation goes bad real fast. My group take out bratva and the cops start either shooting or the one i killed looting body's which can be found in knightly's pov if needed as it is hard to see in my vid. Then the cops we had killed before and have died many times are now back to the same situation as the last and killed us. We lost some expensive gear because of this mess. 

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): My group (harry and cleetus) - the bratva (as they were waiting to kill us even when we raided - some did not die at the raid but ryo did).

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): 

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: no bans needed i think it should just be warns - we would like our stuff back tho (george even said we should be refunded). image.png.e6ce19968ddc4bd4d447758f467057a7.png

• 2 months later...
  • phoon locked this topic