Unban Request

҉ ,ΩNick'

When appealing your ban, please use the following template and fill out the fields in a way that will give us the most information to discuss your appeal.

Steam Username:   ҉,ΩNick'

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63975326 

Link to ban request (if there is one): what? 

Which server are you banned from?: Gmod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): like 2 weeks

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: i mean yea from like shit dark rp servers where there all ugly and stuff ill mass rdm and get banned nvr perma though 

If you have been banned, how many times?: just this time here im applying for, and like not on this server i mean like 5 or 6 servers keep in mind i also have like 3700+ hours on gmod

Why do you think you were banned?: honestly i dont know there was a huge fight and the i ran away and boop banned

Why should we lift your ban?: honestly i think i was wrongfully banned if not i would at least request it be made like a few weeks or something i really like your guys server 

I am the banning admin. I have multiple clips of you using aimbot. You were teamed with a player named "Sonic the Hedgehog" who after you were banned, said nothing and left the server as well. If this was a wrongful ban, I'd expect a little more rebuttal.

For the clip, this is a clear example of aimlock. I have other clips saved but I feel as of right now, this is a pristine clip of you using cheats on our server

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo