Unban Appeal

freezy

Steam Username: Freezy

Steam ID:  76561198127783647

Link to ban request (if there is one): none

Which server are you banned from?: CityRp

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 Week

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  No

If you have been banned, how many times?:  None

Why do you think you were banned?: He told me to text him about the issue i was banned for so i told him and apparently took that as Harassment and toxicity.

Why should we lift your ban?: I served the original ban and did not Break FAILRP, Didn't HARASS him and don't understand how I was being TOXIC.

In Screenshot 6 i tried stopping the conversation cause it was making me mad and continued to go on with it and in screenshot 7 I tried again and he didnt let it go after i said im done here.

SCREENSHOT: 1

82cb0459d8f4f1b07d01838aaef9096b.png\

SCREENSHOT: 2

157cf09cc6fab9b731ad67856d606502.png

SCREENSHOT: 3

19430b1b53d149a9e0a815f3de04b6aa.png

SCREENSHOT: 4

cba92ff5aeb33f400405b29bb22d9867.png

SCREENSHOT: 5

a0704fb5e161dab48007de1e5c4eafb0.png

SCREENSHOT: 6

7f4f81ef988fdb9d9f595c71c93cf4a5.png

SCREENSHOT: 7

b24fa302c8bea24963af17a829e80f14.png

SCREENSHOT: 8

5bf0db269844baafe4982f18011c6b50.png

Edited by freezy
Adjusting top part

I know Freezy very well and this is nowhere near harassment. In my opinion I feel like 1 week is very unreasonable for someone who is dedicated to the server, and has played daily for nearly 8 hours straight since the server release. 

I do feel like the 1 week ban was very impulsive and should be lifted, as he already served the original ban. This ban extension seems more like a childish move, more than a righteous ban. This should definitely be lifted, it looks very bad on the community's end. 

I know that my response will be considered "bias", however I'll still give everyone my response to this. I know Freezy pretty well, and I do admit that at times he can get pretty toxic in chat or just being toxic in general. (I think everyone has seen what he's typed recently lol) However, with these screenshots that are shown right now, I don't see any concrete form of harassment or toxicity. Now, in terms of his vocabulary usage, it can most definitely be perceived as toxic if you met him for the first time. However, the uses of his words like "are you trolling?" is just the way he talks to everyone. It's his form of saying "are you serious?" in a genuine way.

That's just my 2 cents though, hopefully yall can see it through my perspective. If not, it is what it is. 

I'm gonna be completely honest you were technically breaking rules and basically car minging me. But at the end of the day this is a game and we are all here just to have fun. I really don't think a week should be a ban for fear RP/ toxicity because I guarantee have of the shit hes spewing is nothing personal or out of rage. I understand he was most likely upset after he got banned of course, but I broke NLR so he had no chance to get rid of my car. I don't think a week ban is appropriate for a first offense, he also is one of the most active on the server.

• George locked this topic