Vladimir, Fail rp/Rdm

Tiggerus

Username: Vladimir

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:60438167

What time & date was the occurrence: 06/10/2020

What server is this for?: City RP

Was an Admin/Moderator online?(if so, who?): George For a bit of the scenario 

How long have they been playing on our server(s): i do not have access to this information

Have they ever been banned? If so, tell us why: i do not have access to this information

If they have been banned, how many times?: i do not have access to this information

Explain your story: At around mid day i was planning to scrap some car, i saw volt get killed so i went and started lock-picking his car, When i get to the scrapper this guy named Vladimir was already there but had no connection to volt. Then Vladimir hit me in the back of the head with a bat for no reason making me lose a Mac-11 and Lock-pick. I did not get evidence of this scenario however George did warn him for this part. For the second scenario with vlad, when he came back on the server and about 30-40 min after the first scenario, Me and my friends saw Vlad driving in the street so we went to mug him and steal his car. I started the mug and it was all going well but Vlad had to just Dc and ruin the fun. He then came back and said you cant mug me in the street - This man knows the rules too well.

Was anyone with you at the time? (eyewitness): My two friends - Pirate and Ryo

Provide critical and usable evidence (videos, pictures, recordings): 

What length of a punishment do you feel necessary?: Perm or 7 days 

• George locked this topic