Fat Stoners Ban Appeal

Nicholas

Steam Username: Fat stoner 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:160704928

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): i played a few years ago but just started playing again this month 

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Why do you think you were banned?: its says aim assist

Why should we lift your ban?: honestly i love to play day z but i only have one server that pops up and it is this one im not sure what exactly i was ban for but i do use a anti-recoil script that i will no longer use if im unbanned i apologize for using it in the first place im not very good at the game so i just thought "hey this is a way to be better than others" 

but if given the chance to play again it will not be used at all in fact ive just removed it from my files. 

2 hours ago, Har Mar Superstar said:

You're not sure why you were banned but you admit to using an anti-recoil script

i said that meaning thats the only reason i could think of to why i was banned lmao which i dont understand why it would be a permaban 

8 hours ago, Nicholas said:

i said that meaning thats the only reason i could think of to why i was banned lmao which i dont understand why it would be a permaban 

It's a permaban since you got caught cheating. How is that so hard to understand? You used a script for the sole purpose to have an unfair advantage over players who play the gamemode as intended with no modifications to the scripts. 

So you say you aren't sure why you were banned but you also contradict yourself by saying you were using anti-recoil scripts...... Any form of cheat no matter how innocent is an instant perma ban no questions asked. For example using cheats to extend your FOV to 101 would be bannable. Cheats are cheats and anti-recoil is no exception, in fact anti-recoil gives you a huge advantage over other players despite it being such a simple form of cheating. Since you admitted to cheating there is no reason for the admin to post his evidence unless he has evidence that you were using other cheats besides just anti-recoil. You have my -1. Try using some common sense in the future.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, phoon said:

So you say you aren't sure why you were banned but you also contradict yourself by saying you were using anti-recoil scripts...... Any form of cheat no matter how innocent is an instant perma ban no questions asked. For example using cheats to extend your FOV to 101 would be bannable. Cheats are cheats and anti-recoil is no exception, in fact anti-recoil gives you a huge advantage over other players despite it being such a simple form of cheating. Since you admitted to cheating there is no reason for the admin to post his evidence unless he has evidence that you were using other cheats besides just anti-recoil. You have my -1. Try using some common sense in the future.

so a guy running around with aimbot and walls gets a 2nd chance but me over here with one little script that barley works gets a -1? makes sense....

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

so a guy running around with aimbot and walls gets a 2nd chance but me over here with one little script that barley works gets a -1? makes sense....

Honesty gets a user a second chance. The fact you call it "one little script" not only shows your lack of honesty but care for what you did. I'm going to wait for the banning admin @Rolchax, to show his evidence of Aim Assistance before I make a judgement.

• 2 weeks later...

Honesty does go a long way, and being upfront about your cheats is enough for me to lift your ban. It's been almost a full month, so I will be unbanning you today. Be aware that there are no 3rd chances, and any future "mistakes" will result with no chance of appeal.