Member Application

Cyrus20

Player Name: Cyrus

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:1:206144686

Discord username (user#1234): Boo#5765

Which server do you play the most: I played the DayZ server but will probably move over to the CityRP

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I have played on the DayZ server 2 years ago for a while.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: Yeah, I was banned for ESP 2 years ago, which I do apologize for.

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I just recently contributed to the CityRP server whilst Dan was working on it. 

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: George

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Keep in mind, yes I know I was banned before (2 years ago), I also never tried to ban evade. Before the ban I was a pretty loyal player. It was just one of those days you could say. Which also ended up in my ban. But I am glad to say I am back in the community and I plan to try my best to contribute with as much as I can to improve the community.

• Love 1

+1

A very active member that I've crossed a few times but even then I have seen him online either on the server or the discord server for a cool minute. I have also heard nothing but great things about you and wouldn't see why not they wouldn't accept you in. GL

• 2 weeks later...
  • George locked this topic