Carl's Ban Appeal

Carl The Dolphin

Steam Username: Carl The Dolphin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:170517556

Link to ban request (if there is one): N/A

Which server are you banned from?: DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 1 Day

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: No.

If you have been banned, how many times?: N/A

Why do you think you were banned?: Aim assist

Why should we lift your ban?: I should be given a second chance because I really enjoyed the server and playing with my friends. I admit I had a old script from the workshop added to my account but since my ban it has been removed. In all honesty it allows me to see through walls in a 200 meter radius that is buggy and just crashes my game so its turned off the other option on it is aim assist which was bind to my C key that makes me snap to people and again doesn't work since its been discontinued. I help skyscraper with my friends and heard people come up stairs and shot. Aim assist only helped in a sense of letting me know how close they were with the buggy snapping. I sincerely apologize for my actions this is not a excuse or acceptance of hacking. I removed all scripts related to hacks even my bhop script that was for tf2. If I'm caught cheating again I will accept nothing less then a immediate perma ban without appeal. Again I just want a second chance to enjoy the server with my friends they can't run arma dayz. I never intended to harm the server of its community by ruining they're experience.

Edited by Carl The Dolphin
  • Toxic 1

I don' deny it I attempted to evade but I even told staff I tried joining after I was banned on my Main account that owns garry's mod once my files were removed. To show I can play the server properly I also tried adding it in my appeal but it wouldn't let me edit anymore. I just got done speaking with a staff member about my evasion as well. So again I apologize I just want to come back onto the server to play it the right way its intended to be played. I will not hide the fact that I went to my main account that wasn't banned to play it the right way without any scripts. I will apologize however due to the fact that it is ban evasion. My intentions were never ill placed nor were they meant to harm anyone.

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, George said:

a1fe5f8b4c6984d81ba7c3fe47b8ec37.png

f5e50f62c3cf5b700012f7d64f42c363.png

image.png.c02bf8ac54e87336fa5b2f0aea2538bb.png

Seeing as this is also you, a 3rd evasion attempt puts you in a really tough spot.

You went through 3 accounts and multiple IPs instead of appealing on the first go-round. I'd like to see what that conversation with the staff member looked like and what their input is on this.

• Winner 2

-1 just made a forum account after playing last night because i enjoyed it but late last night this guy and his friend 404meister were both cheating constantly and just ruining the fun all night long then he obviously tried coming back to keep doing it and ruining peoples fun. i probably died to them 30-40 times within a hour or two. really disheartening so i ended up getting off but im glad to see he is banned and hopefully his friend is too

• Love 1

I understand you are upset and i'm truly sorry for ruining your fun also it was my main account that was banned for alt and my 2nd sub account followed I only own the 3. Yes I tried joining after making my appeal to enjoy the server. I removed all scripts. I admit I was a asshole and even toxic to gladiator cause I was being a bandit but I don't speak for the other person you speak of he was just rolling with us and I added him due to that connection on the server. I'm not making excuses for myself what I did was wrong in every which way. I'm just being honest and telling you I removed said hacks and want a clean sleight to try the server how it was intended. Again I am truly sorry for ruining your night and regret my actions. If I'm given a second chance and still use hacks I won't complain about being perma banned on the spot without a chance to appeal like I stated in my appeal above. It's only been a few hours but being on that server compared to the rest of the shitty servers on gmod is genuine fun and I ruined my chance to truly enjoy it. That's why I tried so hard to get back on even if I knew it was wrong to do so. All I can do is admit my wrongs own up to them and apologize and hope you can forgive me as a community and let me have a chance to show you I can play how the server is intended to be played.

1 minute ago, Carl The Dolphin said:

I understand you are upset and i'm truly sorry for ruining your fun also it was my main account that was banned for alt and my 2nd sub account followed I only own the 3. Yes I tried joining after making my appeal to enjoy the server. I removed all scripts. I admit I was a asshole and even toxic to gladiator cause I was being a bandit but I don't speak for the other person you speak of he was just rolling with us and I added him due to that connection on the server. I'm not making excuses for myself what I did was wrong in every which way. I'm just being honest and telling you I removed said hacks and want a clean sleight to try the server how it was intended. Again I am truly sorry for ruining your night and regret my actions. If I'm given a second chance and still use hacks I won't complain about being perma banned on the spot without a chance to appeal like I stated in my appeal above. It's only been a few hours but being on that server compared to the rest of the shitty servers on gmod is genuine fun and I ruined my chance to truly enjoy it. That's why I tried so hard to get back on even if I knew it was wrong to do so. All I can do is admit my wrongs own up to them and apologize and hope you can forgive me as a community and let me have a chance to show you I can play how the server is intended to be played.

Instead of saying that you will not continue to use hacks, you say that if you're caught again you'll accept your ban. 

-1 for the hacks, -1 for the evasions, and -1 for the appeal.

You are nitpicking my words what I mean is if I'm caught using hacks by the staff then I will accept the ban without warning and appeal I'm so confident I wont be caught using them due to not having them anymore in the first place. Of course I'm not going to hack on the Dayz Server anymore or gmod for that matter. I'm just trying to enjoy a server with my friends bro.

1 hour ago, Carl The Dolphin said:

You are nitpicking my words what I mean is if I'm caught using hacks by the staff then I will accept the ban without warning and appeal I'm so confident I wont be caught using them due to not having them anymore in the first place. Of course I'm not going to hack on the Dayz Server anymore or gmod for that matter. I'm just trying to enjoy a server with my friends bro.

you were already caught twice and your friend was too, if im not mistaken looks like there was a 3rd guy banned named Zodameth for hacking in the same time period so you had a little group of cheater friends all cheating and obviously came onto the server to ruin everyones experience then tried to do it AGAIN on 2 alts!! if you really loved the server you wouldnt have cheated with a group of people....image.png.b3936fb127383cadcc6c3c25defc4d55.png

• Agree 2

Thanks for making an appeal, here's the evidence as promised in our conversation last night.

The first case of an obvious lock on through both the wall and when the other player jumps out into the staircase. Before this, the player had crouched all the way up the stairs and into the open door, then you conveniently ran down after he had done so and you closed the door on him before baiting your friend to open it and die. All of this was done without any vision of the other player whatsoever.

A second case of obvious aimlock when this player runs up the staircase.

This one is the longest and is the point where I banned you because I had seen enough. About a minute is cut from this because you were simply standing at the stairs waiting for the dude on the other side of the door to walk in, but you accidentally hit your aim key and locked onto him behind the wall.

Unlike most players who have made an appeal, you were honest in what you did and have accepted all of the evidence that has been presented. That's a positive mark in my book. However, I feel like you came to me as a last resort after you couldn't evade your original ban. It would have been better for you to just make an appeal from the get go instead of trying to use a second and third account. Since you have shown some sympathy and regret for ruining the experience of other players, I would like to hear more opinions from other staff on this.

Reading throughout this app I can see that you are genuine in your apologies. I personally don't think that you would hack again if granted the ability to join the server. Although what I'm struggling with is the amount of evasions that were attempted before creating this appeal. I think you should be given a duration ban of the staffs choosing due to the amount of evasions as this is an entirely different situation than just hacking. Actions have consequences and ban evading is one of them. -1

• Varme locked this topic