Un-Mute request

Toxic Teemo

Steam Username: Teemo

Steam ID: 76561198203844556

Link to ban request (if there is one): 

Which server are you banned from?: day z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): 6 years

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why: I was banned for being a general shithead recently, and I couldn't serve my time like a good boy because I'm addicted to this game like crack. It's why I donated 1k 

If you have been banned, how many times?: 

Why do you think you were banned?: I was being an asshole, I talk way too fucking much, and just annoy everyone in CSi. Not everybody hates me though. 

Why should we lift your ban?: I have learned my lesson, this has been an ordeal for me, maybe moreso than it should have been because of the emotional component to me having donated a shit load of money i worked hard for to the server. If I were unmuted I would be friendly in chat and on mic, and use general chat much less, and never start pointless, stupid fights. I'll ignore it even if somebody starts something with me. 

Edited by Toxic Teemo
  • Toxic 2

7 hours ago, Xavier said:

Considering the fact that you were given multiple chances and still continued to go out of your way to tease players by bypassing your mute by changing your name, I'm going to deny this request. Please wait two weeks before appealing again.

Just so I don't get myself in trouble arbitrarily again, since you clearly have something against me, can you tell me what you're referring to? The time lucy was bullying me for hours and I changed it to tell him/her to stfu, or one of the times i changed it because my friends were sad/confused as to why i wasn't talking to them?

Edited by Toxic Teemo
  • Toxic 1

1 hour ago, Toxic Teemo said:

Idk why I'm being treated so unfairly when somebody with a worse offense only received a 1 day ban. I'll be sitting in bank camping because I can't talk to anybody. 

I don't think you've been treated unfairly. In fact, I think you've been quite fortunate. Generally when someone evades their punishment (in your case a mute) they receive a permanent punishment and the appeal is rejected. Xavier just said wait 2 more weeks to appeal. To add to your fortune, you called Xavier a coward right here on the public forums, yet you still haven't been perma-banned and he hasn't revoked his statement about applying for an appeal in 2 weeks. You have time and time again displayed toxicity and aggression toward other players and showing disrespect to the community as a whole. Being muted is just about the most nice treatment they could have given you, and giving you the option to appeal it after evading multiple times is beyond nice. The council has been very generous with your treatment thus far.

Wait 2 weeks and apply for another appeal like Xavier said. Come back with a less hostile attitude and we'll all be ready to chat with you in-game again. I personally wouldn't mind getting to know you better.

image.thumb.png.7fcdc95327a93094c25de1b25e9b3030.png

this is your comment edit^

You have no impulse control, and your accusations and assumptions are wrong. You called lucy a salty bitch after teamkilling them with your name, dodged your mute acting like your gf, and you continue to insult the staff because you think we have something against you. Your punishment has been extremely generous from Xavier, with most people being permanently banned with no chance of appeals. 

16 hours ago, Toxic Teemo said:

Why do you think you were banned?: I was being an asshole, I talk way too fucking much, and just annoy everyone in CSi. Not everybody hates me though. 

Why should we lift your ban?: I have learned my lesson, this has been an ordeal for me, maybe moreso than it should have been because of the emotional component to me having donated a shit load of money i worked hard for to the server. If I were unmuted I would be friendly in chat and on mic, and use general chat much less, and never start pointless, stupid fights. I'll ignore it even if somebody starts something with me. 

You've made this claim multiple times before, what makes this different? You even came to me personally asking for a ban reduction on your 3 months saying you wouldn't play and you'd be better and friendly, which turned into multiple evasions, insults, a whole dramatic issue for the community, and a huge slap in the face to me personally for considering a reduction. I don't see you changing.

• Agree 4

I just want to go on record and say I don’t hate you Teemo. I personally never had any rough experiences with you throughout my time in knowing him my whole playtime in the CSi. community dating back years ago. But as @Rolchax has stated, your toxic interactions with certain players in the server as well as members in the community have not gone unnoticed as well as your impulsive behavior when lashing out when something doesn't go your way has been quite hard to witness. The fact that you’re even able to make an appeal in the first place, as well as re-appeal in two more weeks, goes to show that you are 100% more fortunate than any average player or member for that matter in the community. Let’s be honest. An average player that would cause as much of a ruckus as you have would have 0 chance on being able to re-appeal. Especially with how you replied to Xavier accusing his staff of going against you as well as calling him a coward. You are super fortunate. If I’m not mistaken I am that friend you mentioned previously above saying how you changed name to communicate with me real quick about why you couldn’t talk so I can’t really hold that against him. But you still attempted to evade your punishment more than a handful of times. I will admit, I think no one in the staff team would have thought you could bypass the way you have. I wouldn’t have atleast. 

As @Fehnraalhas also stated, I wouldn’t mind if  you’d re-appealed as long as you’re prepared to be more professional towards staff and members of the community when the time comes. I wish you luck in the future Teemo. 

• Agree 1

I have nothing against you making another appeal. The main reason I'm denying this one is because you really need to be more patient. Waiting patiently shouldn't be that hard, but you had to post 4 replies in a row in the span of 4 hours (and insulted me in the process). My best suggestion is for you to keep a close eye on your temper and don't take things so personal so quickly.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Xavier said:

I have nothing against you making another appeal. The main reason I'm denying this one is because you really need to be more patient. Waiting patiently shouldn't be that hard, but you had to post 4 replies in a row in the span of 4 hours (and insulted me in the process). My best suggestion is for you to keep a close eye on your temper and don't take things so personal so quickly.

With this, I will be locking the thread. Feel free to re-apply after 10/7/2020.