CSi Holiday Video Event

TeddyBears

Hello All,

As the holiday season begins, the council team has decided to host a video making contest! To entice community involvement and interest, this video making competition will also include prizes for the top 3 video winners. To keep everything fair, the community will be able to vote on which videos they think make the cut to be in the top 3. 

The rules to the contest are as follows:

1.) Try to keep videos between 30 seconds and a 2:00 minutes long.

2.) The videos submitted must be of the CSi DayZ server.

3.) There is no set "video" to make. Feel free to use your creative freedom. This can involve a hype trailer for the server or some sort of game play, comedic video, etc. (Any obvious troll videos will not be considered.)

4.) All videos entered must be rendered in at least 720p

5.) All videos must be submitted either before or on December 7, 2018

6.) All videos entered must abide to all CSi rules.

To submit a video, please upload it to YouTube and set it as unlisted. Then, private message me the link. After all video are submitted, I will make a thread with a poll attached and all the videos will be posted so that everyone can vote.

Top 3 video submissions will be given VIP, Gold, Credits and more! If you already have some/all of the rewards, you can chose to donate your reward as a present to someone else!

Have fun and good luck everyone!

44 minutes ago, ImJustBad said:

I would if I could fly around the map...

Implying boclip is needed to make a good video. Many of our members have made some good videos without the need of admin privileges that blow mine out of the water

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo

43 minutes ago, Mr Solo Dolo said:

Implying noclip is needed to make a good video. Many of our members have made some good videos without the need of admin privileges that blow mine out of the water

very true... I'll rethink this :Blobthinkingsmirk:

Edited by Mr Solo Dolo

• TeddyBears unpinned and unfeatured this topic