Unban Request

Dimitris

Steam Username:  Dimitris

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:127839448

Link to ban request (if there is one):  It does not exist

Which server are you banned from?:  Gmod DayZ

How long have you been playing on our server(s):  10 hours ( Maybe a bit less )

Have you ever been banned before (this includes other servers)? If so, tell us why:  No

If you have been banned, how many times?:  I have not been banned before

Why do you think you were banned?:  Cheating

Why should we lift your ban?:

Greetings

Today was my first day trying out this server, I had been playing for a decent amount of hours until a recent incident. Pretty much what happened is I witnessed two people ( If not more) get into a gun fight, I waited for one of them to die so I could kill the remaining one and retrieve the loot. Once the first guy died I witnsessed the other one run upstairs and hide ( Camp the door ) so instead of rushing out I tried baiting him out by pretending to push, it worked and I killed him. The guy called me out for hacking and I got banned on the spot, I am not quite sure if the guy I killed is also the admin that banned me, but I was honestly not using and third party software. I hope we can get this issue resolved so I can get back into the server.

Kind regards,

Dimitris

Thanks for making an appeal. I looked up your entry on SourceBans and there is a screenshot attached by the banning admin.

Dimitris_-_STEAM_00127839448_94.67.221.19027005.jpg?width=1204&height=677

There is clearly a cheat on your screen, lying is not a good way to get unbanned when there's obvious evidence against you.

• Winner 1

5 minutes ago, Dimitris said:

Well I took my chances as I was literally banned on the spot so I thought he did not bother checking. I know an apology will not be enough at least not at this point of time. I am sorry for what I did.

Always best to come clean, this appeal will be denied.