ImJustBad's Member Application

ImJustBad

Player Name: ImJustBad

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): STEAM_0:0:65855829

Which server do you play the most: Day-Z

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I've only been playing on the server for about a week and to be honest it's been the best time I've had on a GMOD server. Honestly      a love hate relationship because you loot get insane loot then you die xD, but anyways I love the server keep it up!

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I have not been banned 😕

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I can bring some good experience to the server with ULX and such I actually Co-Run a DarkRP server with a friend so I'm pretty smart when it comes to all the technical things behind a server, I can also bring a even more friendly environment to the server as I am on a lot and for a long time.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: No one referred me. I wanted to apply myself to help make this server better than it already is.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: Uhm, my name is Trevor I'm 18 and I live in Ohio I'm also a 2nd year electrical apprentice doing industrial electricity work and I am a pretty good administrator when it comes to Linux and Windows servers and ULX in it of itself.

11 minutes ago, ImJustBad said:

He's trying to show that i only have 43Hrs on the game and that "I don't know anything" but that's their opinion and I have multiple steam accounts lol

Just now, ImJustBad said:

Is that not multiple accounts?

Since you were suggesting you had multiple accounts that would lead to you have higher hours. Thats why I posted that, you only have like 70 hours total, also said kappa.

1 minute ago, GlitchHopper said:

Since you were suggesting you had multiple accounts that would lead to you have higher hours. Thats why I posted that, you only have like 70 hours total, also said kappa.

2 accounts more hours, one account has 43 and the other has 23. 43 + 23 = 66...

29 minutes ago, GlitchHopper said:

Who cares if he has multiple accounts as it seems fine long as theres no sketchy vac ban on the alternative accounts and 66 hours is still pretty fresh at least in my opinion

Edited by Medinator

1 minute ago, Medinator said:

Who cares if he has multiple accounts as it seems fine long as theres no sketchy vac ban on the alternative accounts and 66 hours is still pretty fresh at least in my opinion

There are vac bans, but thats besides the point. I was only making a joke it was not serious btw guys. Hence the "Kappa".

3 minutes ago, Medinator said:

My vac bans are from using FOV changer in COD that's it tho 

8 minutes ago, GlitchHopper said:

There are vac bans, but thats besides the point. I was only making a joke it was not serious btw guys. Hence the "Kappa".

I getcha man no sweat but i mean thanks for revealing an alt i mean thats what we wanna see and look into

• 1 month later...

Hasnt been on forums since december 13th. -1, isnt active. I know he posted a thread saying he wouldnt be on much cause of that work grind. Its been a month though. Would’nt you have wanted to come  check your app on the forums?

Edited by Josh

• 2 weeks later...