PoorKnightly's Membership Application

Knightly

Player Name: PoorKnightly

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:00000000): Knightly#8591

Discord username (user#1234): Knightly

Which server do you play the most: Gmodz/Garrys Mod Dayz

How long have you been playing on our server(s): I played a lot about 2 and a half years ago, but recently got back into the server about 2 weeks ago, i've been playing for 2 weeks everyday.

Have you ever been banned? If so, tell us why: I got banned back in 2018 for a stupid mistake on my part, i got banned for cheating. 

What are you able to bring to the CSi community: I am able to bring help to the community by, helping new players/ all players and i can also be online a lot and just be there if people need to ask anything about the server or game.

Who (if anyone) referred you to apply: No one.

Any other information you want to include is welcome: I'm 17 from England and i enjoy playing games, CSI is the only server i play on garrys mod and if you see me in game and have any questions about the server you can ask me and i'll happly try to help you to the best of my abilty 

Neutral

I've been active on the server for the past few weeks and not once have I had a solid interaction with you. I am more than certain I have battled you here and there but not much communication. I would like to see interact with you more whether its through talking in global, in sz or hopefully teaming. I wish you luck sir.

3 minutes ago, Jgarcia said:

Neutral

I've been active on the server for the past few weeks and not once have I had a solid interaction with you. I am more than certain I have battled you here and there but not much communication. I would like to see interact with you more whether its through talking in global, in sz or hopefully teaming. I wish you luck sir.

Yea i can admit i haven't seen you much either but i am very active in global chat i'm surprised we haven't talked yet, goodluck and maybe we can team sometime 

Neutral
Not gonna hold this against you, just want you to learn for the future. Try to encourage people like those who complain about the server, to keep playing the server instead of just telling them to leave. Other than that, friendly interactions since I've seen you on. Good luck. 
image.png.0b5c8bad2db43cdab66b6b691a81a923.png

Edited by Jerbear
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Jerbear said:

Neutral
Not gonna hold this against you, just want you to learn for the future. Try to encourage people like those who complain about the server, to keep playing the server instead of just telling them to leave. Other than that, friendly interactions since I've seen you on. Good luck. 
image.png.0b5c8bad2db43cdab66b6b691a81a923.png

Yea that's my bad to be honest, thanks for comenting.

• Love 1

I have had a chance to get to know you better in the past few days. You are very supportive of the community and very helpful to newer players. Despite your rough past you seem to have made a substantial recovery and are very good about interacting with the community and being positive. You will make a great member, hopefully you continue this path of being a good boy. Accepted @Knightly.

• phoon locked this topic